We had a wonderful week here, room fantastic.... comfortable large bed, bathroom outstanding, clean and servicing very good. Staff provided plenty of bottled water in our room without charge or hesitation :)
The only criticism is that this hotel in our minds is not adequate from a safety point of you for families travelling with young children unless a ground floor room is reserved as the balconies have vertical metal sunblinds/visors which a child can fall through to the ground below, as the spacing is too great. You would have to supervise them at all times. That said we saw a few young families staying here.
The biggest compliment we could give to this hotel is the marvellous attentive friendly staff who are always on hand to make your stay wonderful....they give 110% always and provide this service with a happy smile. When we were leaving they even gave us a hug....that is how very special they are. If we returned to Seminyak we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
We went the first week in Feb 2014 and this in the rainy season and there was a couple of storms which washed out to sea a lot of rubbish which was then deposited on the beach as the tide came in. This left the beach in a terrible mess. Thankfully our infinity pool at the Anantara was beautiful.
Bonus for us is that we booked through Flight Centre and we were able to take advantage of " My Time " bonuses. Meaning 15% discounts on Spa treatments at certain times , and food and drink beverages and don't forget lovely canapés free with the Tea tails, free beer with afternoon pool menu.
All in all a lovely week for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anantara's all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara's inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop lounge SOS Supper Club and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean. Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel's fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort provides an unforgettable accommodation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Resort And Spa, Bali
- Anantara Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Hotel Bali
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort