We were really looking forward to our stay here. The reviews looked amazing and we were definitely swayed to booking Kembali based on the stellar reviews.
I have to honestly say we were disappointed with Kembali. So disappointed that we checked out after one night and booked ourselves somewhere else.
Firstly Kembali is not kid friendly. We have a 1 year old and a 4 year old and there was no way we would have had a relaxing stay based on the set up of the villa.
Also Kembali feels old and in need of a touch up. The underwater tiles (in the non-pool areas) looked grotty and in need of a clean.
The water out of the taps had a salty aftertaste. I wasn't sure if I felt cleaner before or after my shower! Not sure if this is a Bali thing or just a Kembali thing (though we have stayed in Bali many times before and this was never something we noticed in other hotels/villas)
Overall I would say buyer beware. Kembali looks great from the web but the actual experience certainly didn't match up to our expectations. There are much nicer places to stay for the same money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kembali Villas luxury accommodation includes 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Each villa has it's own private pool, kitchen, personal maid, lush garden, air conditioned bedrooms, private bathrooms, IDD TV, Broadband Internet access. Quiet central location near all tops restaurants. "Why in the world, would you stay anywhere else?" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kembali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kembali Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Kembali Villas Bali/Seminyak