“Perfect evening!”

Ranked #47 of 560 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had a really wonderful dinner at La Lucciola. Following a walk on Seminyak Beach at sunset, we enjoyed drinks at the bar downstairs before being escorted upstairs to our table for dinner. The food was amazing, the service was impeccable. Our children loved the granitas and the dessert tasting plate was divine! Such a beautiful, open-air restaurant right opposite the beach. I would recommend this place to everyone looking for a fabulous dining experience in Bali. I made a weekend reservation via email prior to my holiday with immediate confirmation. I can't wait to return to Bali and dine at La Lucciola again!

1  Thank Kathy K

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Spent a week in Bali and loved the place so much we went twice for dinner. Besides the dodgy wooden bridge you need to cross to get to the restaurant that has parts of the railing missing, there is nothing that we didnt like about La Lucciola.

The food is exceptional, the menu is mid range priced, the wine selection top class and reasonably priced. The setting is relaxing and the restaurant is not overcrowded. We will be returning on our next Bali trip.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was so beautiful and professional from start to finish. Could not fault a thing....perfection for every course. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

WOW.. La Lucciola gave me one of the best meals I've ever eaten. The food was absolutely divine and the beautiful surrounds complimented it wonderfully. We didn't make a booking but it was well worth the wait. Thankfully, the staff were honest about the waiting time and the bar was a great place to sit and enjoy some pre-dinner drinks in the mean time. My boyfriend and I both ordered the barramundi - cooked perfectly, amazing flavours and the side cold pasta-like salad was delicious. Could have eaten there every night of our stay in Bali.. Cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This restaurant just keeps delivering consistently great food. It has everything, great food, great views over the beach particularly at sunset, staff are friendly and professional. Make sure you book well in advance as they only take 50% bookings and 50% walk ins.