The Kayana Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seminyak Hotel(Seminyak)
The Taman Ayu(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewspool villapotato headw hotelour honeymoonbutler servicedeluxe villaseminyak arealarger poolfree afternoon teamerah putihfour poster bedturn down servicemain poolpersonal butlerwelcome drinkperfect temperaturew retreat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

we arrived last due to delayed flight, the staff were attentive and welcoming, are butler Bagoose a gem. we are here to celebrate my birthday,and could not be happier with our experience, we would highly recommenced these villas,and all the staff,the driver Putu is very helpful.
we have had room service twice and just one meal was not to our liking
overall a great place a great location and fab staff, would come again in an instant
miss maggie

Room Tip: only 24 rooms very exclusive
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I knew The Kayana would be lovely as I was recommended it by my sister, but honestly...we could not have had a better experience!! This is my first ever review on TA, but I refer the site all the time for my holiday requirements. The incredibly positive experience that we had at The Kayana deserved a glowing review!! We decided on a last minute trip to Bali several weeks ago, and from start to finish, we genuinely could not fault the service offered to us by The Kayana. Booking was super easy and we were offered a 'last minute discount' for the Pool Villa we booked. We arrived a day late due to a cancelled flight and the management were very understanding and rearranged everything for us. A lovely driver met us at the airport, and welcomed us with cool, menthol scented towels and much needed refreshments after the huge immigration queue. The trip back to the hotel was very pleasant and my husband and I chatted away to our driver, who was very helpful with stay advice. The location of The Kayana is excellent, nestled between a plethora of wonderful places to eat and drink, right before the entrance to The W. It is lovely and quiet, away from the 'Eat Street' part of Seminyak, which we loved. But not too far away that you couldn't walk if you wanted to. The villas themselves are beautiful...meticulously cleaned maintained, with a wonderful layout, and all the amenities you might need. The villa that we had been allocated on out arrival had little sun exposure on the deck, but it was such a gorgeous setting that we didn't look into any other options on that day. The following day another villa right across from us that had full sun all day by the pool became available - exactly what we were after to escape the Melbourne winter. I popped my head in to ask the staff if there was a possibility that we might change to that villa, and within 5 minutes, they were helping us move our luggage to that villa that was more suitable for our needs. The staff could not have been more lovely, always polite and going above and beyond to accommodate our needs for our entire stay. You can have your beautiful breakfast (included)served in your villa or you can have it at the restaurant - we did both. The in-room dining was very reasonably prices and delicious. We only ustilised this on our first day as there are so many excellent food options within walking distance. Also included was a 30 minute massage per person in the on site spa. They allowed my massage to be transferred to him for a 60 minute treatment, which he said was the best relaxation massage he has had. They offer a free shuttle service to both Seminyak and The Mozaic Beach Club. It was my husband's birthday on the day that we checked out and the staff came in with a cake with his name on it, singing 'Happy birthday' and clapping. Delightful! We had a late flight (11:50pm) and The Kayana allowed a 2pm check-out free of charge and allowed us to leave our luggage with them for the day before transporting us back to the airport. Thank you to all the staff at The Kayana for helping us to have such a wonderful mini-break. 4 nights was nowhere near long enough...we will definitely be back here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6  Thank Kristyn M
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This place is heaven, hidden behind an open plan reception are the private villas all with plunge pools and the most fantastic service ever. Immaculately clean, fresh towels every day if you wish, lovely staff and couldn't be more helpful. Very spoilt with 24hr butler service and free laundry every day. Fabulous breakfast brought to your villa if you wish. Right in the centre of a busy street that you wouldn't know is there until you venture outside - lots of fabulous restaurants and the front of house staff is really helpful in booking everything and organising the shuttle. Free shuttle service to the Mozaic beach club every day so all in all complete heaven. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Rob E
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I booked for a Deluxe Villa but then offered a free upgrade to Pool Villa during check-in which was awesome. We requested the breakfast to be served in our Villa without any additional charges. All canned drinks are free. Toiletteries are awesome which puts more standard to this luxurious villa. We were brought to our villa by a buggy and briefed to the villa's facilities/features (with welcome drinks). We get free 15minutes free head & shoulder massage however have to cancel due to time limitations. Everything was superb during my stay especially during our first entrance to our Pool Villa which is super awesome and unexpected (I can't believe what alwe are getting). The staffs were all friendly, attentive and amazing! This Villa is a must & recommended to all.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank NeezamRadzi
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was our 2nd location in Bali and is a great place to stay and very close by to a number of good restaurants and bars. The rooms are nice and excellently maintained, the butler is on the ball and always on hand if you need anything. The food in the restaurant here was ok, I would suggest venturing outside the hotel for better value and tasting food!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple