My husband and I just returned from 6 magical nights at The Kayana.
I’m no stranger to Bail and have done a fair bit of research over the years for accommodation that is the perfect balance of location, price and facilities.
We like this area of Bali (Petitenget) as it is just enough out of the way to be peaceful and right in between the best eating and entertainment in Bali. The W next door, Potatohead four doors down Merah Putih, Sarong, Sardine, Metis, La Lucciola all within walking distance or a short scooter ride.
We organised a pick up from airport, which was comfortable and prompt, and although we arrived before 2 pm our villa was ready. We were given a very detailed and appreciated tour of the facilities and lucky us, a cool and refreshing welcome drink. Gorgeous villa, well appointed with a flat screen tv and other mod cons like a Bose speaker dock. The villas are almost 7 years old but you wouldn’t know, they are very well maintained. Also the property is most suited to couples with only one of the villas being 2 bedroom – so this property is certainly more tranquil as a result.
A couple of things to mention here which really made this place a value plus was, free bottled water, free afternoon tea with lovely Balinese sweets and nightly turn down service. So lovely. We had our daily inclusive breakfast at the restaurant - were we able to dine in the villa if we so wanted.
Another benefit of Kayana is the fact that they had a larger communal pool for a bit of change of scenery, but honestly as our villa, gazebo and large pool were so comfortable we didn’t need to move!
We had a massage at the spa and it was a great experience – the staff are very professional and the products used were also of a high quality. Yes you pay a little more but again the quality and experience is worth it, including the shower and lovely ginger tea and cookies at the conclusion.
Finally, the staff. The reason I love Bali so much is for the people, and the staff at Kayana were no exception. Warm, kind, thoughtful and efficient. Particular mention must go to Prasana and Agung at the restaurant who were always genuinely engaged in what we had planned for the day and was lovely to learn a little about their families.
All I can say is I can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kayana is the one of the preferred villas in Seminyak, boasting a reputation for quality accommodation at agreeable rates. The 24 separate villas are positioned just off a winding pathway, flanked with Frangipani trees and tropical foliage. Surrounded by pristine gardens and rich in the rewards that fresh open air brings, a stay at The Kayana offers guests total privacy and tranquility. The Deluxe Villas is featuring a plunge pool as well as an outdoor dining and lounge area. Moving further, each unit of their Pool Villas is featuring a spacious 28sqm pool with outdoor dining and lounge area with pristine gardens. All of the 24 private villas is stocked with double canopy king size bed, air condition, wireless connection, safe deposit box, a plasma TV, buggy car and many more The Kayana is situated close to Potato Head, Huu Bar, Kudeta and surrounded by good restaurants and boutiques. Just 15 minutes by walking to public beach and 20 minutes by walking to Seminyak center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Kayana Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Kayana Bali Seminyak