“Delightful Honeymoon Stay!!!”

Ranked #25 of 146 Hotels in Seminyak
San Carlos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
“Delightful Honeymoon Stay!!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The Kayana is the best thing that ever happened to us for our honeymoon! The staff are friendly, professional and very accommodating. =) The pool villa was awesome and the food and service were excellent. The room and its amenities were fantastic! The surroundings were very beautifully cured and maintained. The Kayana's location is one of its strongest points. Its located near restaurants, bars and boutiques. The only things I want to improve with our villa was to make the pool temperature-controlled and the conventional door locks replaced with digital ones. For couples out there, this is the best place to stay in the Seminyak area. We'll be back here, definitely!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Goldwin P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Fantastic hotel with superb room facilities; a perfect get away for a couple. The staff were incredibly attentive and could not do enough for you. The spa was excellent and very reasonably priced with a vast range of treatments. However as the rooms were all private villas there was very little atmosphere around the hotel and no real bar area to just relax for a drink. Slightly noisy club could be heard at the top end rooms of the hotel but this was not fault of the hotels and they were very accommodating to fix the issue.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Nagyers
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I love the location the most.. A lot of restaurants, cafe and mini market next door. The only problem is the villa don't have ocean view, but we can just hang out at W hotel or other cafes next to the villa. Service was overall good, but the service in a cafe for breakfast was a bit slow and not enough waitress during the high peak Lebaran holiday. Overall it was a good stay :)

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Shirley J
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Great location to the W hotel and Potato Head. The villas appear newly renovated, the staff offer excellent service and the breakfast was good.

Free hotel driver service around Seminyak helps avoid conflicts with taxi drivers.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Paul H
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We spent our honeymoon in the kayana, the location is so quite, cozy and loveable and the food also very good. The location is near potato head beach club also, so we can have some fun in the night. Nice pool for swim and the bedroom is very romantic.

We are never been here before, we spent in hotel if we go to Bali. So, living in a villa is our first time. Good place, good food and price. What more can I say.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ilma y
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Everything from check-in to check out went smoothly. Kayana villa's attention to detail stands out from the rest during our second time visit, and their service standards to maintain that consistency, remains absolutely intact!

Highly recommended property to stay.

Room Tip: All of the villas are Zen insipired- the left wibg is more quieter as it is further away from the co...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Travelbugonaroll
Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I booked a villa at The Kayana post a few days of diving at Tulamben - I made my booking via booking.com and the next series of events seemed to be almost destined to ruin my trip. Turns out the porter at the previous hotel (which will be getting a terrible review) damaged the wheel of my samsonite suitcase. As if that was not enough, it also turned out The Kayana had not received my booking by fax from booking.com and so had given away my room for the evening. To say I was furious is an understatement. I had resolved that this villa would be hearing from me.

However, The Kayana turned this entire situation around. First they booked me in at a sister villa (which is also not bad by the way, Villa Maca) - I reluctantly checked in and they promised that they would have my villa ready the following day. Second, I had plans to go scuba diving at 6am and so I wondered how this would work with checking out of Villa Maca. They kept my broken suitcase and arranged to pick me up and transfer me to The Kayana with a breakfast box ready.

The Villa and Butler - After this ordeal, I checked in at The Kayana and the next few days were nothing short of spectacular. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The villas well appointed with every detailed thought through. Turn down service saves you from mosquitos. The icing on the cake was the villa butler who really made my trip - he was extremely helpful and I wished I could pack him home with me.

5 star service - As if this was not enough, The Kayana had their handy man have a look at my broken suitcase and this genius fixed my broken wheels! In addition they offered me a free 1 hour Balinese massage as an apology for the booking fiasco, free late checkout and free transfers to the airport. Now this is what I call 5-star service.

Breakfast - The breakfast here was wonderful, every morning they packed me a breakfast box to take away for my dives. My last two days were dive free (18 hours break...) and I had a wonderful spread in front of the pool.

Last Words - Do not think, please just go ahead and book The Kayana - 7 years in business and they have still managed to keep this place magical. I will certainly book them again in a heartbeat. Thank you for being a wonderful ending to a beautiful Balinese get away.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 825 and this was brilliantly tucked away right at the end of the strip of villas.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo