last january me and my husband stayed for 2nights at le jardin, on Teratai room (villa #2). They welcomed us with such hospitality and grande ceremony. i felt like as if we were a bunch of royal :D.
The villa was lovely, the seclusion they offer really brought us to a different height of a villa / resort.
the room was exquisite, i could really live there! Great pool, spacey kitchen, nice pond, outdoor bathroom and our favorite : docks for our iPods! The food was absolutely delicious, The 2nd story gazebo, was as much beautiful as the lower.
Once we were arrived, set our belongings, we were really settling quickly and hardly get our feet out of the room. Gladly, Seminyak beach was only 200meters away.
they have couple of bikes that we could use freely. we found it really neat as we can explore oberoi and legian and find crowd. So it was completely great experience. I even manage to bomb a doodle on their guestbook ;)
thank you, Le Jardin, for having us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak