“PARADISE”

Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak
Ranked #19 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I had heard so much about LeJardin Villas from a friend last year that Ihad to try them - all her comments were true & as the title of my review says they are a PARADISE of peace , tranquility & very good friendly service.. The villas are all in individual private settings with the pool as a magnificent centrepiece & the rooms are immaculate. Nothing was too hard for the staff & they looked after us very well.
All I can say in summary on my first visit to Bali is that my partner & I found "Paradise" at LeJardin Villas in Seminyak - we will be back.

Room Tip: Check past reviews
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ROGER B
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Mr. ROGER B,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facility and the friendliness sincere service of our team members that they do during your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas in the near future and any constructive comment are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

My husband, toddler, and I stayed here with my sister-in-law in December 2011. My daughter loved the pool and was the staff made her (and us) feel like royalty. It rained while we were there, but it was still a tranquil trip in a beautiful setting. Easy short walk to the beach, surf lessons in Kuta, great restaurant recommendations, like Naughty Nuri's, from the staff, dolphins at sunrise in Lovina. We had a blast.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank dervishgirl
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Dear Mrs. dervishgirl,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facilities and the friendliness of our team members that they do during your stay with us.

Every year in Bali starting November to April is rainy season and December is the peak raining. But this year, the season is unpredictable, it should be raining this month but the weather if very hot and sunny.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

The villas were great. The staff and service were optimum couldn't be better. We had great breakfast everyday. The villas were cleaned twice daily. The outdoor bathroom was amazing. Really loved all. I had a problem with the hot water in the shower it wasn't steady it comes and goes. Also water would cut every now and then. But the staff were so polite about it kept applogizing and sendind maintanance. Really hope to go there soon. I recomend it to honeymooners. Also villas have tatal privacies. Thank you great staff
Forgot to tell you about the great welcome flowers,drink and smile

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Manolliz

Dear Manolliz,

We regret to note that the hot water in the shower it wasn't worked properly. I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our Engineering team to improve our service and please to inform you we are on progress to replace a new hot water system in all of our villa and and until today is already finish 70% with the new one.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I stayed in Villa 3 for our honeymoon in December. The villa was hidden away in a little nook surrounded by beautiful gardens making it extremely private and quiet. The master bedroom had a real romantic feel with a beautiful lush garden one side and french doors opening up to the pool on the other side. We were surprised at how Private the room was.
The bath and shower were located outside the master bedroom which was great for some romantic sexy time outdoors.
The staff were fabulous and the breakfast menu was delicious.
Overall our experience was amazing. I'd definitely reccommend this place for honeymooners. Its a romantic little piece of paradise that's only a short walk to shops and the beach - it was fantastic!!

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank Vicslostit
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

Dear Vicslostit,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facilities and our team member service during your stay with us.
We will continuously improve our service to give our best to our value guest. Please visiting us again in the future with your family or your friend, regarding our villa is also suitable for that.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

last january me and my husband stayed for 2nights at le jardin, on Teratai room (villa #2). They welcomed us with such hospitality and grande ceremony. i felt like as if we were a bunch of royal :D.

The villa was lovely, the seclusion they offer really brought us to a different height of a villa / resort.
the room was exquisite, i could really live there! Great pool, spacey kitchen, nice pond, outdoor bathroom and our favorite : docks for our iPods! The food was absolutely delicious, The 2nd story gazebo, was as much beautiful as the lower.

Once we were arrived, set our belongings, we were really settling quickly and hardly get our feet out of the room. Gladly, Seminyak beach was only 200meters away.

they have couple of bikes that we could use freely. we found it really neat as we can explore oberoi and legian and find crowd. So it was completely great experience. I even manage to bomb a doodle on their guestbook ;)

thank you, Le Jardin, for having us.

Room Tip: I heard (from a friend who have stayed there) that villa #1 was little bit noisier, since its the cl...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nitchii
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Ms. Nitchii,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facility during your stay.

Thank you to put your image experience with us and have inform us that you like to used our bicycle. We will plan to add more bicycle if our value customer like to use it.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Villa #3 is the best of what we have stayed in though all the others are very nice. The villa we stayed in the last ime #3 has the option of closing in all the downstairs living areas and keeping cool with the a/c and has great private gardens not only at the front around the pool but also behind the 2 bedrooms on the ground and 1st floor.
the management is very helpful and we will definitely be back

Room Tip: villa #3 is the best of the units
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bawark
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Dear Mr. Bawark,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facilites and service specially with our villa number #3.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed a few days here and it was my first time in this location. In between Jl Dana Pura and Laksmana Oberoi it is a perfect spot close to the cool restaurants, shops and beach.
Once inside the villa it was hard to leave though - stunning art and furniture, books, great sound system and a beautiful lush bathroom.
Staff at the villa were exceptional - when it rains they walk you around the ground to your driver under and umbrells, they come and cater for you if you want dinner at home, alwasy attentive to any request.
Clean, cool and very very private I can't recommend this villa highly enough.
Well priced too whcih was a bonus! We will be back!

Room Tip: The downstairs room was quieter, cooler and darker while the upstairs room more open...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Simone1000

Dear Mr. Simone1000,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.

We regret to note that our upstair room is darker if compare with our master bedroom.
I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to Engineering team to improve our service.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali to in the near future.

Should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.