This hotel is very intimate and private. No real communal area, such as restaurant etc., and the stay is focussed on your private villa, where you have your own pool.
Our rates included airport pick up and drop off and free shuttle service to local shops and attractions - a very nice and useful service.
During our stay we found the service to be exceptional. The villas are well designed and spacious. The massage therapists are excellent, as are all the staff we encountered.
I really wanted to give this hotel a 5 point rating, as it's definitely one of the best stays we've had anywhere. The only reasons I didn't were:
The gym is a bit too basic for a proper workout
The food service (all food is served in your room) has a last order at 9.30pm and so no 24 hour room service
No TV in your bedroom, however there is one in the living room, with plenty of channels to choose from.
The pool was a bit cold and had no heating. We asked for a villa with plenty of sunshine and got one but that still only meant direct sun from about 9am to 2.30pm. It was ok for us as we then went to do other things.
There are SO MANY more positives than the above few negative points....this really is a wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali