My partner and I stayed in at Le Jardin for 4 nights as a romantic getway and the place did not disappoint in any aspect.
We had a 2 bedroom individual villa that was very comfortable ... each has it's own pool, sundeck and terrace area. The staff were extremely efficient, breakfast was served in your room and the high light for me was afternoon tea every day! Fresh tea, snacks and a choice of pastries. The booking came with a complimentary massage for 2 persons.
The beach was a 10 minute walk away with a good choice of bars/eateries to while away a few hours during the day or at sunset. If you wanted to go into town the hotel had 2 shuttle buses to take you and pick you up .... never had to wait long. Seminyak has a fantastic choice of restaurants to cater for any taste and budget. We ate out most eveings but had lunch delivered to the villa most days ... lots of international and local flavours available, well presented and good value.
I missed having bar service during the day (you can order room service) but to make up for it we just stocked up the refridgerator with wine and coctails ourselves ... problem solved!
The ambiance at Le Jardin is extremely tranquil ... nothing was too much trouble for the staff. If you are looking for a truely relaxing experience in intimate surroundings with just a hint of pampering then this place is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali