We really enjoyed our stay in Le Jardin Villas. We stayed in 3 bedrooms villa for 2 nights.
The villas is beautiful, staffs are friendly and helpful, breakfast was great. overall it was a pleasant stay.
I have some notes as a general suggestion from my point of view.
1. we found that the amenities holder in the shower area that made of glass is pretty dangerous as it has some sharp edge and point also the glass amenities bottle once slipped through my hand... good thing i have some reflect :D and it won't break to pieces in my slippery soapy hands.
I don't think having glass material in wet bathroom is a good idea :)
2. We also had some trouble with the internet access as even though we were given 3 internet password and username for each of us, but once one of us accidentally used the same username the device won't work and it was pretty disturbing as we have to do some reset and troubleshooting. however it was just two down point from lots of other good points this villa could offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali