I really liked the decor of this place. It's very homey and yet you definitely know you're in Bali. It's not easy to find, even our private chauffeur had to call a couple of times to find it. The fact that it is isolated made it very quiet and private. There is free shuttle to the bustling Seminyak.
Breakfast is served in your villa every morning according to a time you designate. You get to choose local and western items. The private swimming pool is such a treat after a warm and tiring day of sightseeing. Jump in , cool off and relax.
The architect miscalculated somewhat about the rain. The 3 nights we were there, it rained pretty heavily at night and the "outdoor" concept of the bathroom made it necessary for me to use an umbrella to use the "head" in the morning. Still would highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali