We were wowed from the moment we entered the villa... When the door opened, there was a floating pavement (over a little pond) that led to our villa... it was wow, wow, wow... all the way. The villa is beautifully designed with the garden concept. All rooms can be closed off to keep the airconditioning in, except for the bathroom which is an outdoor garden concept - I loved it!
The staff are all friendly and helpful, the complimentary shuttle which comes with the price is a plus point - drivers were willing to drive us and pick us up from nearby areas within Seminyak and Legian.
Breakfast was served to our villa each morning - quality is very good, and this is one of the few hotels I have stayed at which does a freshly squeezed orange juice (as opposed to orange pulp).
Rooms are great, wish that they had option to increase the brightness in the living room area (esp if I wanted to read, I'd have needed a torchlight).
The beach was about 5 mins walk from the hotel but it wasn't really the highlight as the stretch wasn't really very nice.
I also tried the in-house spa, which was a pretty good massage for the price I paid.
All in all, if you love to be surrounded by greenery, you want privacy and peace, and yet you want to be near all the action (night spots, restaurants, shops), this is the perfect place. There were some earlier posts about the mosquitos being a problem, but it was not the case for us.. hardly bitten by the mosquitos and the netting over the bed was a big plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali