I stayed at Le Jardin for 12 nights with my parents, sister and bro-in-law and my hubby in the 3 room villa. There was plenty of room for us all and the villas were set up well, allowing us all our own space and privacy, but with a good lounge area for when we wanted to spend time together.
The staff at Le Jardin were really fantastic - making every effort to make you feel welcome and looked after. Due to dreadful weather for a few days, we used the courteousy car plenty of times to move around Seminyak and head to local restaurants and spas without getting soaked. They were also more than happy to make bookings for us pretty much every day.
The location is great too; a 5 min walk to the beach. Because of the rain the beach was a bit dirty, so we preferred to use the villa's pool anyway. And there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops within a short drive or a 15 min walk.
I was very happy with the booking overall and would definitely recommend Le Jardin to others looking for great value accommodation and wonderful service without going to a big resort.
Thanks to Gede, Wiwik and Jessika in particular for making it such a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, ACCOR, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali