This past March I stayed with a group of 6 at Le Jardin in their 3 bedroom pool villa for 4 nights and the experience exceeded all my expectations. First, the responsiveness of the desk in booking the pool villa via email was great. After arriving at Le Jardin, they treated us with nothing but genuine friendliness and respect. They were so informative and had good experiences in Bali due to their recommendations. I cannot say enough good things about the staff! Top notch service from room service, breakfast, shuttle service, toilet being clogged, A/C repair, and more. The spa facilities were perfect as well. The 3 bedroom pool villa was awesome and the pool perfect to relax in after a long day of excursions. This friendly staff remembers your name, follows up on your requests, and made the stay of my whole group something we will always fondly remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak Bali