My wife and I spend the June long weekend in Bali and chose Le Jardin Villas from previous reviews on Tripadvisor, and we're glad we did!
We had villa 202 and although positioned directly across from reception it is very private and quiet. The villa itself is 2 story with a bedroom upstairs with it's own bathroom and sunbed, and the master bedroom downstairs fronting onto the huge pool. The main living area is open to pool and is very tranquil with the music playing whilst you lounge around the pool.
Le Jardin is well positioned with it being a couple of minutes walk to the beach in one direction or a few minutes walk to many shops and restaurants.
The only thing better than the villa itself are the staff! They are fantastic, always smiling and never anything a problem. From the pickup from the airport, the front desk staff, to the breakfast delivery in the morning, through the included afternoon tea served in your villa from 3pm, to the turndown service in the evening. All the staff were very professional and happy to help with any request.
Highly recommended and will be looking forward to going back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, ACCOR, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali