We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa for four nights in late June/ early July 2010. The villa was luxurious, massive and with a private pool - the photos on the Le Jardin website do not do the place justice! The villa is positioned on a quiet street that is a 5 minute walk from the beach and a 10 minute walk from downtown Seminyak, which is probably an ideal location as there is much to do in both areas. The staff very friendly and attentive to our every need. They also will drive you to any location around Bali (a small fee if outside the Seminyak/ Legian area) in a nice van with air-conditioning, and pick you up after you have finished at a restaurant, which is a fantastic additional feature that takes the worry out of any holiday. They also recommend and book you on tours (if that is what you are looking for).
We ate out most nights but ordered our breakfast each day at a particular time, and the staff will call before they entered the villa, set the dining table with the whole works, food and all the supplementary items.
Highly recommend Le Jardin, we looked around some of the other hotels and villas that are more favourably recommended on TripAdvisor, and realised we were probably in the best place in Seminyak. Would definitely go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali