We stayed at Le Jardin for 3 nights, 4 adults with 4 young kids.
Room was very comfortable, nicely furnished, nice "resort" feel.
It was a treat to have breakfast served directly at our villa - but Breakfast menu was could be improved and re-vamped. Only the local dishes i.e fried rice/ noodles was worth trying. The "western" breakfast was not appealing at all - just toast, different types of bread, arranged nicely etc... Seriously, breakfast menu could be better- given the nice villa ambience...
Pool was nice - but not meant for kids, need to supervise your young kids - deep. But on the whole everyone had a splashing good time.
Amenities in villa. On the last day..on the morning before we checked out, we noticed that the babycot in our room became "dislodged" - as in one portion of the cot bed came "loose"...exposing a large screw. This could be dangerous if my baby continued to sleep in it. Babycot was not "babysafe" honestly. There were some sharp edges(due to uneven wood panels), exposing small splinters. Maybe babycots were seldom used at the villlas - but housekeeping department could look into "outfitting and maintenance" of such items so that they are really considered "babysafe and friendly".
There was some mis-communication with the front desk staff, over our request for an additional "small mattress" to be sent to the 2nd bedroom. The 2nd bedroom had only 2 super single beds (which joined together would make a large king size bed). However this sleeping arrangement was not ideally comfortable for our friend's family with 2 young toodlers (age 4 yrs and 2 yrs). Imagine 2 adults and 2 young toodlers sharing the space. The front desk staff only understood our request for an extra mattress after tedious and repeated explanations. Then they realised why we needed an extra mattress for the comfort of the kids.
We had expected the villa to accomodate our needs as it was already communicated in our booking and reservation email- that the villa should be expecting an occupancy of 4 adults and 4 kids. We have also stated the ages of our kids in our email. A baby cot was also requested for a 6 month old baby. Hence, we were not very pleased with the uncomfortable sleeping arrangement for the earlier 2 nights - for the the family with 2 young toodlers, as this family of 4 had to squeeze themselves together on that 2 super single size mattress.
However, all was saved, when the desk manager finally understood our needs, apologised sincerely- and provided an adult sized single mattress without any charge - which solved the uncomfortable sleeping arrangement of the family with 2 young toodlers in the 2nd bedroom.
Complimentary Spa treatment: If you are the type who likes strong, pressure point massages i.e swedish/ hard javanese massages, this treatment might not be up to your expectation. Despite gently requesting for a harder pressure-point, the overall massge was the "relaxing and soothing" kind.
Complimentary Lunch: Okie, good portions
Complimentray BBQ Dinner: Good Portions, tasty and well bbqed (not charred or over-cooked)
But our overall satisfaction with the location, ambience of the whole villa, and polite staff who tried their best to go out of their way to make our stay comfortable- made up for that "sleeping incident". We would love to visit Le Jardin again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak