“Fabulous Villa”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stairs
Stairs
Entrance
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Febbieoct...
“Fabulous Villa”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I enjoyed the very good service of the staff. Peacfull location completed with the artistic furniture. Very recommended!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
mettomom1...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Perfect stay... I had a wonderful experience during my stay in tolgay living.. Nice decoration, cozy room.. And best part is our private pool..

Sheng He...
“Awesome there still little improvement on breakfasts ”
Reviewed 28 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Great villa with necessary equipment like water filtration machine, as we don't need to get ourself clean distill water is a plus point especially for us with small toddlers

JOJO74_10
Adelaide
“Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 21 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed at Tolgay for 9 days in the beginning of December and it was a beautiful place to stay. It was very modern and clean and the staff were amazing especially Arief who was more than accommodating, even though I text him so many times a day asking him lots of questions and he was very patient with me and his English is impeccable. The villa is situated in a quiet family residence area only a stones throw from eat street in the heart of Seminyak and only $3 AUD to Seminyak Square by taxi. They have lots of delivery option menus also in the villa to choose from If you can't be bothered eating out and I highly recommend Boss Burgers they are delicious a bit more expensive than some places but awesome burgers. The villas were cleaned daily and we were also cooked breakfast daily which was really nice quiet simple breakfast but nice and the girls who cooked it for us were so lovely and cute. I was also pleasantly surprised on my birthday by a delicious birthday cake bought to me by the staff who also sung me happy birthday which was very lovely of them and very unexpected. The villa was fully equipped with everything you need and they also supply loads of water so you never have to worry about not having clean water to drink. Wifi worked well, pool was great, air-con worked well and TV in every room. This was my 2nd trip to Bali and all in all it was a really lovely stay and I would come back again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decor and pool
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Adelina R
“Definitely recommend to visitors!”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This is a very cozy and modern-looking villa that we ever stayed. My husband, my 4 years daughter and I spend 6 days at Tolgay and we have a pleasure of staying. Service was very good, helpful, and free high internet connection Wi-Fi with smart tv. One thing for sure The kitchen was well equipped. You can cook dinner and breakfast. Definitely recommend to visitors!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
adelina s
“Fabulous ”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This is a very cozy and modern-looking villa that we ever stayed. My husband, my 4 years daughter and I spend 6 days at Tolgay Living and we have a pleasure of staying. They have a private pool. Service was very good, helpful, and free high internet connection Wi-Fi with smart tv. One thing for sure The kitchen was well equipped. You can cook dinner and breakfast. Definitely recommend to visitors!

Passport6...
“Mr and Mrs”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I stay with my wife and daughter, and other 3 adults. The villa that we stay have 3 bedrooms. We really enjoyed it! It was clean, cozy and have good facilities. Free connection with wifi andsmart tv. High standar overall. Excelent!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing