“Great villa in a heart of Seminyak”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
helerik20...
“Great villa in a heart of Seminyak”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Really comfy and quiet villa. Everything was clean and nice. Staff was really friendly and helpful. When we needed anything, they replied quickly and helped to organize. The location is great, in the center of Seminyak and everything’s close by. You can even walk to the cafes and restaurants. Definitely would recommend.

cleaustra...
Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful villa and staff”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

6 of us stayed in one of Marcs villas in March and all thoroughly enjoyed it. The location was nice and quiet down a side street but close to restaurants and shops. It was a short taxi ride into seminyak square and easily accessible.
The villa itself was lovely with plenty of space. The pool was large and well maintained. The staff were all great - very attentive and always happy to help with any of our questions or needs. Budi the driver was really helpful and happy to take us wherever we needed to go.
I would definitely stay here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tam1974
perth
“Home away from Home - amazing holiday- highly recommended!”
Reviewed 2 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I always say good things come to those who wait !!! And this is one of those “good things”
Stayed in Villa Iris with friends. I have stayed in many villas in Bali over my ten year trips here and this I would have to say was a delight.
I am no stranger to Bali and wanted something central in Seminyak and close to all my regulars, and friendly staff. All the ticks ticked.☑️

Marc and staff from beginning to end are always available to assist and provide info on where to go and really helpful. I love to cook and the kitchen was fully equipped with everything I need to create my special evenings for my loved ones.

The pool and tanning area was just right and we spent our days laying by the pool. I can’t thank Marc and staff enough for making this easy and relaxed trip. Well recommended. We have already referred friends for their trip in May and we will be back in June. See you soon

selinasof...
Moscow, Russia
“A big thanks to Marc and his team for a great stay at Villa Iris. Wonderful week!!! And private pool!”
Reviewed 1 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

A big thanks to Marc and his team for a great stay at Villa Iris!
We spent a wonderful Week the villa and can only say nice things about our stay.
The villa was beautiful.
We were the first guests after renovations because of the rainy season (which was insane!) Thankfully they had umbrellas to lend us.
Me and my sisters loved the open space and privacy (private pool! Yay!).
The villa is located in the center but you feel like your are away from it all. We loved being able to relax and walk out and be close to restaurants and grocery stores.
The villa was well stocked with fresh water and towels changed when we wanted and bed linens changed twice a week.
Maids kept the place clean every day and we had Mega the manager make some Delicious meals for us!
We also tried the local pop up Warung at the top of the gang that’s open are night-Delicious and cheap.
We were able to send laundry out and it was nice not to get charged extra. They just gave us the bill to reimburse them.
We used the Driver Buddy a few times.
Having him living on site was helpful as we didn’t have to bother to arrange our own from someone we didn’t know
We definitely will be back and recommend.
Ps: such love for Lola the amazing sweet villa dog.

AnneShang...
Shanghai
“Wonderful villa”
Reviewed 31 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I stayed at villa Iris in December 2017. The villa was large and extremely spacious with a lovely swimming pool. The rooms were neat and spacious and I felt at home right away. It is perfectly located in the heart of Seminyak which is convenient for shopping and dining. I love the fact it is central yet quiet. The staff was helpful and very friendly. The owner took extra time to give me tips and hints on what to do around the island. I would highly recommend this lovely villa to all of you wishing to visit Bali.

Chad J Z
“Complete Dump”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This property is far, far from luxurious. The pictures shown of this property are not even remotely close to the current condition. It appears the owner has not done any maintenance on the property in many years. Things that “greet” you at this dump include black mold, kitchen cabinets that are falling apart, showers that don’t drain, slimy pool water, and bed bugs. The location has nothing to offer either. Simply put, this property has been run into the ground but the owner still is trying to con people into renting this “luxurious” dump.

Be wise and rent something else.

Anncarr64
Huntington Beach, California
“Spectacular place in Heavenly Bali”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at the Villa Iris in May 2017. I traveled there with five of my friends to celebrate a birthday and we had the 3 room villa. The place was clean, comfortable and it made us feel like we were in our own little private world there on Bali.

The trip was amazing from the very private bungalows with your own pool, private bathrooms for each suite, along with very comfortable and beautiful surroundings and landscaping. Mark the owner, was so helpful and not only helped us to secure a driver for our whole trip but also personally checked in with us to make sure we were all taken care of, he give us a wonderful list of restaurants and places to go see and shopping to enjoy. He also gave us information so that we were all able to get massages right there at the Villa ( we did that a few times!) and also had fresh local coconut water delivered to our villa every other day!

The Villa Iris is close to so many great things in the city, with a grocery store, restaurant, shopping and ATM literally right at the end of the street!

I have visited many islands over the years including Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, Bora-Bora, Cook Islands, Greek Islands and this wonderful place in Bali was superb. I will definitely go back again and will definitely choose the Villa Iris again to stay! If you are planning a trip to Bali, I would recommend you stay stay at the Villa Iris!!!
Ann C
From Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing