“Amazing villa highly recommend”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool Garden
Bathroom Bedroom 2
Welcome Ms Alicia  & Family
Welcome Mr David  & Family
Welcome Mr Richard  & Family
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kim C
Parramatta
“Amazing villa highly recommend”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What an amazing time we had at Villa Neil, would highly recommend. The villa is just gorgeous perfectly laid out with each bedroom having the most amazing outdoor/indoor bathroom. All staff from the cleaning staff to our driver could not do enough for us and they have made our family holiday one we wont forget. My husbands bag went missing on Jetstar it was very stressful with Jetstar basically offering no help, the villa manager Mery did an amazing job calling Jetstar and sending driver to collect bag. We will be returning to this villa next year could not fault. Thank you Sasa Mery and staff.

Marni1973
Singapore
“Overall a pleasant stay although there were a few unfortunate issues.”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked Neil Villa purely based on the outstanding reviews on trip advisor and I feel my husband and I may have been a little unlucky as everyone else clearly had an amazing time with no issues. It all started brilliantly, the owner was incredibly responsive and helpful and the booking and pick up all went smoothly. We arrived late at night and the manager was there to give us a quick tour and hand over keys. First impressions were great. We chose the larger of the 3 bedrooms and arranged for Made (the villa assistant/chef) to come at 9am the next day to cook breakfast. Day 1 was good. Breakfast was lovely and Made was super helpful and even gave me a number to contact if we did have any issues. The one thing we did notice in the light of day was that was of the two sofas was covered with black mold. There were only two of us so we just used the other sofa. Not a major issue and easy to solve but just a little surprised it hadn't been re-covered (it's a perfectly understandable consequence of open concept living). Day 2 was fine and we really enjoyed using the pool and the peace and quiet (the villa is down a very quiet lane), Made asked us to buy things for breakfast the next day and we agreed on 9am again. That evening, there was an unfortunate incident with a large rat running around the living area whilst we were eating/watching tv so I dutifully sent a text to the number Made has given me saying that it wasn't urgent but they might want to send someone the following day. Day 3 and Made didn't show up. I eventually texted the number given and asked if she was ok and what time pest control was coming (I assumed we would have to let them in). The response was that Made had said we had asked her not to come to cook breakfast anymore and to only come and clean in the afternoon. It was definitely not a case of misunderstanding. I expect it was merely a case of having too many villas to look after and not enough time. As we were only two people it made sense to concentrate on the larger parties in other villas. However, it would have been nice to have had that communicated and I was a bit bemused when Made did show up that afternoon and then confronted me (nicely) to ask why I had sent a note to her manager and she was now probably going to get in trouble - I had also said in my text that one of the towels had blood on it from a previous guest so I had left it in the wash basket. The intention was not to get anyone in trouble, I was merely texting the number Made had given me to check what was happening. Anyway, after that things went fairly smoothly again and overall we did have a nice stay. We had paid for the transfer from the airport but the manager offered us a free transfer down to Tabanan (our next stay) due to the rat incident, which was a nice gesture (although the driver may not suit nervous passengers as he only has one speed!). So overall great peaceful location, nice layout of villa, comfortable beds, nice pool but could benefit from a little spruce up in places and I would warn anyone who likes bathroom privacy that the bathrooms back directly onto the bathrooms of the villa next door and unfortunately if you are in there at the same time, you can hear everything!!!

Travis C
“Seminyak, Jalan Drupadi”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We needed a place for 4 adults and a kid. With 3 decent sized rooms Villa Bunga Neil - Oberoi accommodated us perfectly. The management were waiting with refreshments on late night arrival, it had plenty of amenities for day to day living. It is also presented with a fresh, modern design and the staff were attentive but she got sick and didn't come back. There was someone to clean the rooms daily.
Special mentions for helping us get to the Villa and to our second stay in Ubud, it was the same driver to pick us up from Ubud and take us back to airport.
Close to both Seminyak and local restaurants in Jalan drupadi, we experienced Bali in great style.

Jode2014
Perth, Australia
“Amazing villa”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this beautiful villa for 6 nights with two teenage boys. The villa is located in a quiet gang close to all the great restaurants with a circle K at the end of the road. Beach location is a $2.00 taxi ride away or a 20 min walk. The villa is new, spotless, and perfectly designed. The pool is wonderful as is the beds, linen, pillows, bathrooms and lounge area. Made` who cleans the villa and is there to help whenever needed, was wonderful. She really is an asset to this villa and must be mentioned. We had a problem with our ATM card being eaten and Made` was there for us immediately. Thanks so much.
I cannot recommend this villa more highly and I can't think of anything that needs to be changed or added. Choose this little piece of paradise for your next trip to Bali. You won't be sorry.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pool area, bedrooms and bathrooms.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
myfanwylo...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, relaxing, amazing, quiet.”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

What a find this little place is, words cannot describe. Our housekeeper (I'm sorry I can't remember how to spell her name) was really friendly and helpful, she came everyday to make us breakfast and clean the villa. There were drinks on arrival, which were ideal after my 16 hour flight from London!
Surprisingly quiet as it's just off a back street from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak square and the main street. About a 10 minute walk from all amenities and 20 minute walk to the beach.
The swimming pool was great to jump into when chilling at the villa. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was really cool, loved how it was a mixture of outdoor/indoor living. Air con was a saviour at night. The bath was amazing - I took advantage of that one night.

All in all I would definitely come back and I've recommended it to my friend who's going next year.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Rebecca C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic villa ”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

What an absolute gorgeous place. I love the villa, the private pool and outdoor kitchen and living room are fabulous. The two ladies who came to cook us breakfast and do the cleaning, where amazing! We had a blast! The bathrooms are awesome. Everything was just fantastic!

Daniakawo...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing villa ”
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Everything about the villa is just amazing! The pool and garden are are great! Love the bathroom and showers!

Special thanks to the management, Sasa, for the awesome welcome and support especially in making sure we had an awesome stay. Appreciate the friendless and hospitality

Even the location is perfect! It's a walking distance from the seminyak area but still away from the noise and traffic

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing