“all needs anticipated and catered for!”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Turkish first
Any
dillonx5
“all needs anticipated and catered for!”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

everything thought of that you could possibly need, want, do. Pool and surrounds lovely.
For a villa stay, very pleasant.
Girls who cook breakfast stay till the afternoon. They will buy food locally for cost and cook what you like. Ketut makes wonderful satays! Means the day can just be spent relaxing.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
carpoint9...
“sooo loovley☺️”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

this was an awsome bali tripp, first i can say im really depresst to be back home now....in villasaba we had a very good time 24 hrs evry day the maids ilu and ketut are cooking as the whole day so nice menus and a lot of delicieus ice coffe's to chill at the pool was in this quiet are so nice, beach just 7 min with the scooter away. all stuff are very friendly allso the owner was evry time so nice and helpfully to us . mrs saba and mr jess are just so great persones and very friendly. i can say it was my best asia tripp ever best desicion to book at villasaba10☺️

Kells100
Singapore, Singapore
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Ok, so Josie and Steve - reviewers below - are my friends and I stayed with them at Villa Saba 10 for Jo's Birthday. I too have just read the previous reviews that say their experience was 'poor' - which I also can't understand!

So here's my view ... I live in Singapore - and I've had the lucky privilege of visiting Bali over 6 times! ... Along with many other exquisite places in South East Asia! Let me just say that this villa is an absolute dream! ... And I believe I say that with a qualified perspective of what else is out there given my time in Asia (and I'm a snob and don't slum it! Ha Ha!)

I was bowled over by many things! The fully stocked fridge they'd organised for our arrival, the actual villa itself as well as the exceptional personal service!

It has 4 lush rooms. A massive upstairs one, with a superb chill out area. Rice paddies in view (don't be fooled by that comment though - you're still only 5-10 mins from potato head, KDT, motel Mexicola etc). Then another separate room that I had - it was huge and the bed fabulously comfortable, sheets smelt wonderful! (that sounds weird, I'm not! ... But they were a joy to sniff!) Then two other lovely rooms with a massive shared bathroom that's actually quite private and screened off - so didn't feel shared as such.

The pool is out of this world! Enormous! Plus there were lilo's! Call me a kid but nothing beats trying to hoist yourself on a lilo and then lazing for an hour or two floating around! And theres plenty of room to float! There's a superb sound system - you can plug your tunes in and chill by day or ... As we did a few times, party by night!

Now for the staff! As above, I've stayed in many villas ... And am used to the usually outstanding Asian service - but these guys were fantastic. Knew our names, chatted to us, did our washing, marvellously clean rooms, bought us all incense sticks from the local market as we we were obsessed with the smells (mmm smells again - really im not wierd!), cooked wonderful breakfasts, did us a wonderful evening meal once ...truly delicious and so cheap! All we had to do was pay for their time and the food itself! They were invisible all evening as they cooked and cleaned around us. Truly fab. Then Fibri! She came every morning to check in on us! So lovely ... Chatted to us and organised everything from trips to the temples and tegalalang, ubud, uluwatu etc ... Above and beyond! I'm still in touch with her now! Then there's Jessie! The owner! I've never seen someone so involved and helpful with our trip - whilst I didn't directly speak to him, he was in constant contact with Josie! I was amazed at how helpful he was - an absolute star!

All in all guys ... This villa and all the staff are exceptional. I have a big birthday looming early next year ... And I'm changing my plans from San Fran to hopefully come here instead ... This speaks volumes about the experience! (and of course Bali itself! Love ... Barbacoa, La Favela, KuDeTa!) ... So 10/10 to Villa Saba 10!

I will be back! No, really I will! :-)

C4GED
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“The Superb Villa Saba 10”
Reviewed 20 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Just returned from our stay and the superb Villa Saba 10.

I'm not one for writing reviews, but given the 2 mutilated reviews on here, some good words are needed for what is the best holiday I have been on. The best holiday made better thanks to the attentive owners (who were offering advice on what to do, where to eat and even arranged for the fridge to be stocked with our drinks requests for our arrival), fantastic management (where nothing is too much trouble) and fabulous staff (who are incredible cooks, fantastic breakfast each morning (option of western or Indonesian, both were excellent), and just the nicest people on the planet).

The accommodation was clean, luxurious and well catered (spacious rooms, good air con, great bathing facilities). Great pool and long enough to rack up a few lengths in the morning if that's your thing, and a cool suspended chair to chill out on.

Location of the Villa is fantastic, A few great restaurants just around the corner (special mention goes to Barbacoa, one to definitely visit) Seminyak is just a 5-10 minute cab ride away, so far enough away that the Villa is nice and quiet at night but close enough to jump into the action :)

I really can't praise this Villa enough, I really don't think our experience would have been nearly as good had we stayed somewhere else, so good in fact we are planning our next trip back next year.

Thanks and see you next year :)

Rooms Location
Visit was for: Leisure
Your age range 35-49
zimmerlii
“Unforgettable Holidays in this stunning Villa”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

After having spent 450 days in the swiss Army, six friends of mine and me decided to make some well earned holidays in Bali. When we first saw the Villa on the internet we knew for sure that we would want to spend our three week holiday in this stunning place!
But we definitly didn't expect the Villa to be this great! The rooms were even more spacious and luxurious than on the pictures. We had more than enough space to relax and enjoy the Bali Vibes.
The staff was very friendly and always tried to let all our dreams come true. Every morning they prepared a very delicious breakfast for us, and kept the whole Villa clean.
The Villa is located in a very quiet Area, but still very close to the busy Seminyak. It was always nice coming back to the Villa and enjoying the sun with an ice cold bintang in the pool!
If you did not yet make a decision where to stay in Bali, you should definitly go for this Villa!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Melbourne
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Pool
Liked least: Safety from the rooftop area
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MegsieLou
Brisbane, Australia
“Bali Villa Heaven”
Reviewed 5 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I stayed in Villa Saba10 for one week and my beautiful and spacious room looked out onto the pool. The Villa is located in a quiet and pretty street in Umalas, passing through green fields and only 5 mins or less to quality restaurants in Seminyak. The owners and staff are wonderful people and are extremely helpful, going above and beyond to ensure that I had an incredible and relaxed time in Bali. I had drivers, massages and day trips all organised for me. Everything from the pool, lawns, beds, decor, artwork and other amneties are second to none. I look forward to my return to Villa Saba10, I would not stay anywhere else.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing