“Exceeded Expectations. We will be back.”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Turkish first
Any
amandaina...
Melbourne, Australia
“Exceeded Expectations. We will be back.”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I booked Saba 10 for 4 nights after reading reviews. Would have stayed longer if there was availabality. Before I arrived I had organised a dinner party and Liquor with the help of one the owners. My birthday celebration was amazing and no request was too hard. The staff at the villa are truly amazing . Ketut definetly can cook a sumptious indonesian feast . We requested lunch one day and were suprised by her amazing meal at a minimul cost. We all said we could have stayed in everyday and eaten Ketuts food.
We also had transfers, massages and yoga pre organised proir too arrival.
The villa itself is fantastic. Spacious rooms with great aircon. The pool was big enough for laps and enough sun and shade to please everyone.
A really nice touch was the mobile phone left for our use. We could call for taxis, massages or take out. Ketuts husband is also available as a driver and his car seated 6 of us so we didnt have to get 2 taxis.
The Nook up the road is a great cafe/ restaurant as is the coffee shop across the road.
The villa is in a great area. 5 mins from Eat st but feels like you are in an oasis.
Loved the proximity to Batu Belig which has some great restauarnts and cool beach bar for sunset, Batu Belig 707.
Overall the staff and Villa were loved by all 7 guests who are all keen to return.

Management Response
24 Apr 2016
Thanks Amanda so much for choosing us for your Bali holiday, it was a pleasure to host your group and lovely to meet you all, we'd love to have you back again in the future!

Kind regards,

Jesse
fuzzywuzz...
Bali, Indonesia
“Very fantastic holiday house for a amazing trip!”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in April 2014

Great space for your holidays! Had a fantastic time with friends. Open living room, and many other places in the villa is useful. Amazing staff! Was a very nice holiday!! Thanks!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The open space and the pool!
Liked least: nothing that I could mention.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Apr 2016
Thanks so much for choosing us for your Bali holiday, it was a pleasure to host your group and we'd love to have you back again in the future!

Kind regards,

Jesse
Rohan M
“Couldn't get any better!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Stayed here for 4-5 nights and the place is amazing - the architecture and design impeccable - the hospitality is second to none. This place has just been designed for relaxing - it's like time stands still. I was going to ask for a few requests but would wake up and they were already done! It was seamless! Jess and his team are always on the front foot and couldn't have done any more! Close to everything and easily accessible. Suitable for adults or families with children. Only problem is I can't get back there quick enough! Would recommend to anyone. 10 out of 10!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
chadwa77
Bali, Indonesia
“Fantastic Villa and great price!”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Loved this villa!. Our friends and I have stayed at a few villas in Bali so we know what makes a good villa and overall experience. But this team have really made something special. Living areas and rooms are incredible but the 2nd story loft was the best. Overlooking the rice paddies, having a bottle of wine and diner delivered to our private eating area was exceptional. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

dillonx5
“all needs anticipated and catered for!”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

everything thought of that you could possibly need, want, do. Pool and surrounds lovely.
For a villa stay, very pleasant.
Girls who cook breakfast stay till the afternoon. They will buy food locally for cost and cook what you like. Ketut makes wonderful satays! Means the day can just be spent relaxing.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
carpoint9...
“sooo loovley☺️”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

this was an awsome bali tripp, first i can say im really depresst to be back home now....in villasaba we had a very good time 24 hrs evry day the maids ilu and ketut are cooking as the whole day so nice menus and a lot of delicieus ice coffe's to chill at the pool was in this quiet are so nice, beach just 7 min with the scooter away. all stuff are very friendly allso the owner was evry time so nice and helpfully to us . mrs saba and mr jess are just so great persones and very friendly. i can say it was my best asia tripp ever best desicion to book at villasaba10☺️

Kells100
Singapore, Singapore
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Ok, so Josie and Steve - reviewers below - are my friends and I stayed with them at Villa Saba 10 for Jo's Birthday. I too have just read the previous reviews that say their experience was 'poor' - which I also can't understand!

So here's my view ... I live in Singapore - and I've had the lucky privilege of visiting Bali over 6 times! ... Along with many other exquisite places in South East Asia! Let me just say that this villa is an absolute dream! ... And I believe I say that with a qualified perspective of what else is out there given my time in Asia (and I'm a snob and don't slum it! Ha Ha!)

I was bowled over by many things! The fully stocked fridge they'd organised for our arrival, the actual villa itself as well as the exceptional personal service!

It has 4 lush rooms. A massive upstairs one, with a superb chill out area. Rice paddies in view (don't be fooled by that comment though - you're still only 5-10 mins from potato head, KDT, motel Mexicola etc). Then another separate room that I had - it was huge and the bed fabulously comfortable, sheets smelt wonderful! (that sounds weird, I'm not! ... But they were a joy to sniff!) Then two other lovely rooms with a massive shared bathroom that's actually quite private and screened off - so didn't feel shared as such.

The pool is out of this world! Enormous! Plus there were lilo's! Call me a kid but nothing beats trying to hoist yourself on a lilo and then lazing for an hour or two floating around! And theres plenty of room to float! There's a superb sound system - you can plug your tunes in and chill by day or ... As we did a few times, party by night!

Now for the staff! As above, I've stayed in many villas ... And am used to the usually outstanding Asian service - but these guys were fantastic. Knew our names, chatted to us, did our washing, marvellously clean rooms, bought us all incense sticks from the local market as we we were obsessed with the smells (mmm smells again - really im not wierd!), cooked wonderful breakfasts, did us a wonderful evening meal once ...truly delicious and so cheap! All we had to do was pay for their time and the food itself! They were invisible all evening as they cooked and cleaned around us. Truly fab. Then Fibri! She came every morning to check in on us! So lovely ... Chatted to us and organised everything from trips to the temples and tegalalang, ubud, uluwatu etc ... Above and beyond! I'm still in touch with her now! Then there's Jessie! The owner! I've never seen someone so involved and helpful with our trip - whilst I didn't directly speak to him, he was in constant contact with Josie! I was amazed at how helpful he was - an absolute star!

All in all guys ... This villa and all the staff are exceptional. I have a big birthday looming early next year ... And I'm changing my plans from San Fran to hopefully come here instead ... This speaks volumes about the experience! (and of course Bali itself! Love ... Barbacoa, La Favela, KuDeTa!) ... So 10/10 to Villa Saba 10!

I will be back! No, really I will! :-)

Travelling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing