“Outstanding architectural property - super well...”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 189 reviews

Reviews from our community

BeauRobb
Seminyak, Indonesia
“Outstanding architectural property - super well located!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I have been splitting my time between Bali and Cali for the past 6 years, and Villa Saba is easily one of my favorites. Perfectly located in Umalas, the villa is just minutes to Seminyak in one direction, and minutes to the beach in the other. Saba's vision of the perfect contemporary Bali home continues to delight me every time I come back. The huge open living space and pool are delightful for entertaining both day and night, yet there is plenty of privacy when you need it in the large (very large!) bed rooms. Floor to ceiling windows and the outdoor bathrooms highlight the landscaping and remind me of why I love coming (back) to Bali and Villa Saba...

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: So... much... space...
Liked least: That I can't say longer....
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Feb 2016
Thanks for your kind words Beau, we hope to have the pleasure to host you again in future!
lishberma...
Bali, Indonesia
“Simply incredible, loved every minute of our stay”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

To say we had a fantastic stay in Villa Saba would be a gross understatement! I can't pick what impressed me more - the villa itself or the staff, because both were impeccable. The butlers, the gardener, and the security guard were incredibly friendly and helpful. They catered to our every need with a smile, and everything was always organised and done as requested and beyond. The villa itself is amazing - modern, classy, luxurious, spacious, very comfortable, with every little detail thought of. Clearly, whoever designed and decorated it has a great taste! Loved the lounge swing by the pool and floating beanbags, to name a few. The location is good too - on a quiet street amongst rice fields, but close to the beach and all main entertainment/shopping areas. I would also like to mention the host, Jesse, who was very accommodating to all our requests, even at short notice, and deserves a medal for his patience with us! Jesse and his team have definitely made a huge difference, and we can't wait to be back! The only problem you might have is that you won't see as much of Bali (which is a stunning place, by the way), simply because you will never want to leave the villa! I highly recommend Villa Saba to anyone coming to Bali, especially big families or groups of friends.

Travelling group: Family
Hi Lishberman,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a details and positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience. We would love to have you back anytime.

Best wishes,

Alejandro...
“Amazing experience ”
Reviewed 23 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

Amazing Villa. We had a fantastic time. Amenities are as listed, the staff working at the house are really friendly and always helpful. We will be without doubt recommending Villa Saba 10, We are already planing on coming back with the family in April this year. See you soon!

Travelling group: Family
2 Feb 2016
Thanks for choosing Villa Saba 10 for your holiday, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope we get the chance to host you again.

Kind regards,

hyl2nh
Cape Town, South Africa
“Amazing Villa!”
Reviewed 19 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend this Villa to anyone travelling to Bali. The aesthetic is modern and luxurious. The villa is tastefully decorated and boasts incredible art. Amazing Villa, Great Location, Phenomenal Staff...did i mention the phenomenal staff?

Date of stay: December 2015
Value Rooms
Travelling group: Friends
2 Feb 2016
Thank you so much for your very kind words. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our wonderful staff are our biggest asset so it's great that you found that as well. We hope we can host you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Joaquina8...
Limassol City, Cyprus
“Best time ever!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

If you want to experience the true Balinese stay, architecture, hospitality and even more, you found your place.

Owners very easy to reach through email.
The stuff is absolutely amazing and can help arrange whatever you might have in mind( bbqs, bdays, honeymoon, massage, yoga etc)

The place is absolutely stunning perfect to host families, group of friends.

We had a double bday party and we had a blast!

Date of stay: October 2015
Hi Joaquina808,

Thanks for your lovely review. We're very pleased you enjoyed your stay and were well looked after by our fantastic staff. Hopefully we see you again in the future!
HollyandA...
Sydney, Australia
“Best Villa in Bali - exceeded expections!”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My family (my husband and my two children and me) and another family with two children stayed at Villa Saba Sept/Oct and I believe it is truly the best accommodation we have ever stayed in - and we've been to a few places!

One of the friendliest people I've ever met (the wonderful miss Luna!) was there to greet us and as she opened the front door to Villa Saba - we were all in awe! Villa Saba is quite simply, stunning...

The rooms were huge - the two older children opting to stay in the upstairs room, the two younger in the room below that and parents in the opulent rooms at the other end of the pool.

We all loved the gigantic pool (it was seriously huge!) and everyone had a turn at relaxing on the day bed swing beside it.

The kids all loved the fishpond outside one of the main rooms - and even nicknamed the turtle "timmy". My only suggestion to others staying in this room with young children around is to say that they have to stay away from the pond until the adults inside the room are awake! I wasn't too fussed on the 6am wake-ups!

Our butler's, Ketut and Iluh were just wonderful - we loved every meal they made and they were very helpful and accommodating. They were very friendly to my son too who took a great interest in watching them prepare our meals :)

The location of the villa was great too. Not only were we minutes to the hustle and bustle of Seminyak (you could walk there easily), but when we returned back to the villa it was peaceful and quiet as it was set amongst rice fields. Agus, our driver was such a lovely guy - very friendly and helpful.

I would highly recommend Villa Saba to all my friends and family and look forward to returning ourselves again one day.

Date of stay: September 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Feb 2016
Thanks HollyandAnthony for your kind words and feedback! Myself, Luna, Ketut, Iluh and Timmy the Turtle all hope to see you again.
Fee1978
Sydney
“Beautiful Villa in Bali”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Villa Saba is such a fantastic villa ! An absolute paradise. So close to everything Seminyak has to offer, but removed enough to be quiet, and so stunning set amongst the rice fields.

The Staff Iluh and Ketut were just fantastic. Perfect for 2 families with kids. The main 2 bedrooms have beautiful outdoor bathrooms. The pool and entertaining area is just stunning.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Be sure to visit Nook restaurant (a 3 minute walk up the road) for some great meals set amongst the rice fields.

Thanks for the lovely stay - we will be recommending this place for sure !

Date of stay: September 2015
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
7 Feb 2016
Many thanks Fee1978. Very glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Villa Saba 10, we hope you return again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.