“Perfect for a birthday party !”
Review of KU DE TA

KU DE TA
Ranked #114 of 599 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The restaurant was recommended to us for our daughter's 23rd birthday party. There were 6 of us for dinner. We had booked in advanced and paid the restaurant a visit the day before our reservation. I was a little dubious about food quality having not been to Bali before. Should not have worried. These guys were very professional - well organised. The food was fantastic and the staff could not have been more attentive. The ensured is was a memorable night for all of us ! Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,011)

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We had our dinner there on the final night. Staff were very attentive. Only downside is they are not very accommodating if you have any allergies (fructose and wheat). Aside from that everything was nice.

1  Thank AnnieJBW
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Nice place with good food, drinks and service. Great location for sunsets and view on the beach. Really like this place! Can be expensive with the food and the drinks, but totally worth spending a day or two here! :)

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Love the ambience when i came here with my friend. All the staffs really treat us well. They really concern about our needed. When i took out my cigarettes from my bag, the staff directly put an ashtray on my table. When the food came out and i end to smoke, the staff will reflected to take out our ashtray. The little details of service that we had'nt before in everywhere ! Food and drink great and the presentation was stunning. It's worth it with the price we paid and the value we got !

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My husband and I went to Ku De Ta for our final honeymoon evening and they didn't disappoint. Delicious drinks, tasty food, yummy dessert, trendy yet pleasant atmosphere, great service. Definitely worth a visit!