We had a wonderful holiday in Kupu Kupu. Great location - 1 minute walk to Oberoi Street. Staff were attentive, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much for them. Would just suggest that the lane way is lit at night. The pavement is uneven and very dark. Another improvement would be a bigger refrigerator. But overall fantastic - we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bugis is an Integrated Property Management and Marketing services company that represents a selection of villa owner that we consider unique due to attributes such as location, service and facilities. Our executive team comprises of managerial level hotel professional with years experience in the field. This has enabled us to establish and maintain property quality as well as train our staff to provide committed and unobtrusive serviceVilla accommodation symbolizes an exciting new era in Bali’s tourism industry. Apart from obvious cost efficiencies, ample space and home like qualities; a villa holiday provides an opportunity to experience the delights of tropical living where guests are not isolated from the island and its people by the constraints of a hotel environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Bugis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bugis Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Bugis Bali/Seminyak