We have been to Bali many times, and this was the first time with our 2 year old daughter. We stayed in the Junior Suite for 7 nights.
The location is great; a 10 minute walk to the beach, close to great restaurants, and close to Eat street and it's shopping.
The villa was all that it appeared on the website. The layout worked well for us, as having a completely separate living area downstairs allowed our daughter to nap and us not feel as though we needed to tip-toe around. Downside is that there are stairs, but there is a door at the top, and you can now hire stair gates if this is a concern for you. There is a separate downstairs toilet as well.
The bed was comfortable, pool well maintained, and the staff maintained the room beautifully. Breakfast was delicious, and as was other food ordered through the villa.
Staff were helpful, with excellent english. We really couldn't hear any noise from the other Villas, so it is very private.
We were very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new concept in beachside contemporary accommodation, Cicada Luxury Townhouses is where Bali holiday dreams come true. Just a short drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and you'll be at our location in trendy Seminyak, right in the heart of where it's all happening on this magical tropical island. With the glorious golden sands of Bali's world-famous beaches only a short walk away, and surrounded by some of the island's best bars, restaurants and clubs, you'll enjoy a paradise getaway like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cicada Luxury Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cicada Luxury Townhouses Hotel Seminyak
- Cicada Luxury Townhouses Bali/Seminyak