“Best villa in Bali”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your dream Bali holiday starts here. Brand new Luxe 5 Bedroom Seminyak villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andrew F
Melbourne, Australia
“Best villa in Bali”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I recently stayed at villa freedom for 7 days and loved every minute. I have stayed in many villas in Bali over the past 5 years and nothing compares to Fredom Villa. The staff are fantastic and exceeded our expectation. The chef prepared meals you would expect at the finest 5 star restaurants and after dinner the first night we eat in every night. The villa itself is modern and of the highest quality fixtures nothing has been left out. The wifi was super fast and never dropped out I would lay by the pool and stream music from my iPad directly to the entertainment system. The bedrooms and bathrooms are bigger and more luxurious than any 5 star hotel I have ever stayed in. Location is in a quiet lane that is only minutes to all of Seminyak hot spots. I would definitely stay at freedom villa again as the price for such luxury and service is well worth it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Luxury, service and location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
16 Jan 2016
Thanks Andrew. It was a pleasure we were able to accommodate you and your family on what was a very special occasion. We enjoyed having you as much as you enjoyed your stay
Morgan D
Statesboro, Georgia
“The most luxurious getaway of my life...”
Reviewed 21 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

When I arrived at Freedom Villa, I was absolutely floored by how beautiful the scenery was. You are truly transported to a different world. I decided to start my visit by the gorgeous blue tiled pool. The pool was impeccably clean and it seemed that every detail was accounted for. The furniture beside the pool was so lovely and it was also wonderfully comfortable. In my room, I realized I never wanted to leave! The furniture was so classic and elegant and I loved that the view overlooked the beautiful pool. The atmosphere here is so quiet and peaceful. I am definitely someone that prefers some peace. So, that was great for me! But, I was also extremely happy to know that I was just a few minutes walk to essentially anything I could want! I ate some great food, had some amazing drinks, and shopped until I probably should have dropped but I kept shopping! I got back and utilized the exotic outdoor bath before wrapping myself up in my warm bed and falling asleep. I spent the next day at the beach before hitting the town again that night and eating some great food! I was amazed that the rates for this place were as affordable as they are. You are getting such a great deal for how much beauty you are given to take in. I never wanted to leave!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Jan 2016
Thank you Morgan for your kind words!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;