“Beyond expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your dream Bali holiday starts here. Brand new Luxe 5 Bedroom Seminyak villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Port Lincoln, Australia
“Beyond expectations”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our five night stay at Freedom Villa. We travelled with a group of four couples, all with varied travel experience and all were very impressed with the luxury and space that the villa offered. The extra large beds are very comfortable, air con excellent, the bathrooms extravagant and gorgeous (as you would expect in Bali) the pool temperature is perfect and living spaces are spacious and comfortable, providing space for everyone. Everything from the excellent staff, including a terrific chef, to the music and entertainment system exceeded our expectations. Thank you to all the villa staff for taking such good care of us and providing service at such a high standard, including laundry, during our stay. We arranged an in-house banquet dinner one night and the meal and table presentation were memorable.
The villa is a quick 5min walk (to the left as you exit the villa garage) down the gang past Peppers Resort, to Petitenget temple and the beach. Petitenget Restaurant is a great spot for morning coffee after a beach walk and we also dined there one night and were pleased with the meal presentation, service and value. I would recommend a meal there to anyone.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having such excellent staff taking care of us, feeding us & cleaning up
Liked least: Taxis had trouble negotiating the gang because of steep road entry
27 Apr 2016
Thanks Trish. Lovely meeting you and your group. You're welcome back anytime.
Ben W
Perth, Australia
“Luxury stay with service to match”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Can't recommend highly enough. Went away with 9 friends (all male) and the accommodation exceeded everyone's expectations.

From the moment you walk through the gates your eyes are drawn to the magnificent pool and the luxurious outdoor "family room".

The location was perfect. A 5 minute walk to Potato Head or a 5 minute walk to Semiyak Square, the perfect location.

The staff were amazing with no request to small. Service was always with a smile on their faces.

If you are looking for the perfect Bali escape that combines quality, class and sophistication with family style service, you simply cannot go past Freedom Villa

Liked best: Expectations were exceeded
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 35-49
11 Apr 2016
Thanks Ben. I'm glad you and the boys had a great time. Look forward to seeing you again next time.
nickyp197...
Perth, Australia
“Beyond Amazing”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I can not recommend Freedom Villa highly enough. I had been searching around for a villa to stay at that could sleep 10 adults for my 40th and in the end decided on Freedom Villa. I am so glad that I decided on this one.
From the moment we arrived we were blown away. Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak is this Oasis. Behind its incrediable stone fortress walls lies a spacious, clean and modern setting that instantly relaxes you and wishes that you never had to leave. Each beautiful large bedroom comes with its own very spacious and also beautiful bathroom. An extra addition to each room having its own safe was a mini bar fridge which was complimentry stocked with goodies on arrival. The walk in wardrobes were also very spacious and well designed for women who travel with too much luggage!! The gym was an added bonus for some of our fitness enthusiastic friends. The pool was a perfect temperature making it very hard to get out.. All 10 of us spent the night of Nyepi day floating around looking at all the stars for hours in pitch black darkness.
Now the staff........ WOW this crew of staff were really fantastic. They never intruded but were always there within a second if you needed anything and nothing was too much trouble. What made our stay so great was the way the staff were with our 14month old daughter. The manager was straight on the phone organising a pool fence for us so we would feel at ease (one was also erected around the water feature/fish pond). She also babysat our baby one night for free (our nanny wasn't available) so we could go out for dinner. They would all happily entertain her and keep her happy so we could get some relaxation in. Every morning the dining table was beautifully set and breakfast was served to our liking. The chef went out of his way to make me a Black Forest Cake for my birthday and accompanying the cake was a bouquet of flowers. Then the Villa manager also gives me a present she'd gone out and bought. herself ( I must admit I got a bit emotional from their kindness)
I could go on and on about how amazing our experience was at Villa Freedom. All 10 of us were extremely happy with every single thing that Villa Freedom had to offer.. Don't waist any more time trying to find a villa this is the BEST..

Liked best: We LOVED everything about this villa
Liked least: Nothing
24 Mar 2016
Thanks for your kind words Nicky. When i say it was a pleasure having you and your friends/family here for your milestone Birthday, I speak on behalf of all the crew here at our villa. You're most welcome back anytime!
Adam M
“Amazing brand new villa in great location”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed at this villa with 8 of my friends. The staff was extremely helpful, often offering us rides on the back of their scooters if we had a short trip. The food that they cooked was extremely good and very customizable. The pool and rooms are amazing - very large and clean. Simply top notch!

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
14 Mar 2016
Lovely to have you and your friends over for the weekend. You're welcome back anytime
NelsonP58...
Jakarta, Indonesia
“When luxury meet perfection in a villa”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I've stayed at a couple of villas before, but nothing beat this experience. A lot of properties put on nice pictures that put you in such a high expectations, only to see them dropped when you arrived. I didn't experience such things at Freedom Villa.
Everything was perfect from the start. Booking process was easy and straight forward. The owner also very helpful and willing to cater to our request (late check out, etc). The villa is perfectly located at Seminyak. It is located inside a small alley which ensure your privacy and peaceful minds. It is just a short walking distance to some of the best lounge/clubs and restaurants in Bali. It stands on approx 1000 metre square of land which means you have more than enough space for the whole family. It has 5 equally comfortable bedrooms, large bathrooms, and open dining room and living room, and nice and clean swimming pool. There will be an onsite gym - currently on-progress (as i'm told it will be fully installed by end of Feb 2016 - too bad i didn't get the chance to experience it).
The staffs are also very friendly and helpful. Beds are properly cleaned everyday. They also have an onsite chef who can prepare your meal as per requested (we have them prepared our breakfast every morning and they tasted great). Kudos to the staffs that made my stay very enjoyable.

One tip to the property owner might be to put a sign at the main roadside to indicate the property location. we had a relative coming to visit and they were kind of lost. When we rented a car to drive by ourselves, google maps also gave us a wrong location which were blocked.

To put it in a simple words, for an easily bored people like me, i find it surprising that the villa makes me feel so comfortable and homey that i didn't really go out of the villa (except to get some dinner together with the family). All the family also love the experience of staying at the Freedom Villa. I would definitely come back again when i have the chance in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Large bedroom and bathroom, open air living and dining room, clean swimming pool
Travelling group: Extended Family
10 Feb 2016
Thank you Nelson for your kind words. We all enjoyed having you and your family stay with us. You're most welcome anytime in the future to enjoy out villa again when you need a break - workouts included!
Andrew F
Melbourne, Australia
“Best villa in Bali”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I recently stayed at villa freedom for 7 days and loved every minute. I have stayed in many villas in Bali over the past 5 years and nothing compares to Fredom Villa. The staff are fantastic and exceeded our expectation. The chef prepared meals you would expect at the finest 5 star restaurants and after dinner the first night we eat in every night. The villa itself is modern and of the highest quality fixtures nothing has been left out. The wifi was super fast and never dropped out I would lay by the pool and stream music from my iPad directly to the entertainment system. The bedrooms and bathrooms are bigger and more luxurious than any 5 star hotel I have ever stayed in. Location is in a quiet lane that is only minutes to all of Seminyak hot spots. I would definitely stay at freedom villa again as the price for such luxury and service is well worth it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Luxury, service and location
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Jan 2016
Thanks Andrew. It was a pleasure we were able to accommodate you and your family on what was a very special occasion. We enjoyed having you as much as you enjoyed your stay
Morgan D
Statesboro, Georgia
“The most luxurious getaway of my life...”
Reviewed 21 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

When I arrived at Freedom Villa, I was absolutely floored by how beautiful the scenery was. You are truly transported to a different world. I decided to start my visit by the gorgeous blue tiled pool. The pool was impeccably clean and it seemed that every detail was accounted for. The furniture beside the pool was so lovely and it was also wonderfully comfortable. In my room, I realized I never wanted to leave! The furniture was so classic and elegant and I loved that the view overlooked the beautiful pool. The atmosphere here is so quiet and peaceful. I am definitely someone that prefers some peace. So, that was great for me! But, I was also extremely happy to know that I was just a few minutes walk to essentially anything I could want! I ate some great food, had some amazing drinks, and shopped until I probably should have dropped but I kept shopping! I got back and utilized the exotic outdoor bath before wrapping myself up in my warm bed and falling asleep. I spent the next day at the beach before hitting the town again that night and eating some great food! I was amazed that the rates for this place were as affordable as they are. You are getting such a great deal for how much beauty you are given to take in. I never wanted to leave!

Travelling group: Solo
16 Jan 2016
Thank you Morgan for your kind words!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing