We have just had 4 days at Liberty Dive Resort during which time my husband completed an advanced open water dive course. The training was very professional and fun and was one on one which was great. I'm not a diver and do not snorkel but was content to laze around the two pools one of which was well shaded. Good range of food and wine by the glass available for 45000 Rp. Massage for 10000 Rp for an hour.
If you are looking for white beaches and/or shopping then Tulamben is not for you. But for diving its excellent and if one of you is a non diver who is happy to be in and out of a lovely pool and read and relax then you'll have a great time. There is no TV and wifi can be a big patchy but this adds to the atmosphere and the relaxation. We'll definitely come back. Both enjoyed it for different reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive Resort in the heart of Tulamben, Bali. Close to the USAT Liberty Shipwreck. We have 32 clean air-conditioned rooms ranging from Standard Resort Rooms through Deluxe, Family & Luxury Garden Cottages, all with ensuite bathrooms. Three large swimming pools in a quiet garden setting. New large restaurant and dive preparation areas. Join our Underwater Photo friendly dive guides to see and photograph the best of Tulamben's dive sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Liberty Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Dive Hotel Tulamben
- Liberty Dive Resort Tulamben, Bali