“Great Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great Food”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

We decided to try the safety stop restaurant based on trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We had a great evening. The food was delicious and large portions - we had 3 x grilled fish ( fresh tuna) and chicken Milano we all enjoyed our food and found it reasonable, a little more expensive than the other local restaurants and cheaper than our hotel. A great choice to eat in Tulemben.

1 Thank Mlambros42

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bali, Indonesia
“A culinary delight”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

This was one of the tastiest places I have eaten at in Bali. The serve sizes were very (more than) adequate, but the favours were what won me over. I had Brushcetta for a stater and it was (in my opinion) how it should be served with adequate garlic, olive oil and just mouth watering fresh tomatoes on warm bread.

For the main I had Ayam Kacep (sorry for possible typos or bad spelling) and this was just so sweet and delicious. The chicken was so tender (again a large serve) and the vegetables just offset the sweetness perfectly for me.

The price was moderate and there was a good crowd in but it was not overly noisy. The staff were very friendly and professional. The timing of the dishes being served were spot in. With free wi-fi to boot, I would strongly suggest having a meal here if in Tulamben.

Singapore, Singapore
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I read about some reviews saying Safety Stop serve bigger portion, and how true it is! Price wise its more as well, but for those with big appetite, this is really the place. It is still very affordable for us. The foods are delicious and specially noting the orange juice, it is really sweet and I recommend anyone that like orange to give it a try.

Visited November 2013
MIDLANDS
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The food was plentiful, delicious and very reasonably priced. The cocktails weren't bad either!! It was busy so it's obviously a popular place!

Visited October 2013
Laos
“(Expat) refuge”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Reminds me of some expatriate refugees I have seen in Asia. Large plates, good music, cold beer - everything your heart desires. Did not try Asian food here, burgers were great. If you look for a quiet place to relax - forget it. It's just next to the main street and traffic here is very noisy (thanks to the locals who seem to love to tune their motorbikes).

Visited October 2013