“Great Restaurant with Great Food”
Review of Safety Stop R&B

Safety Stop R&B
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Tulamben
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed with my Family in Tulamben for 1 weeks and got the Restaurant recommended from a friend who works in Bali. We checked the place out for Lunch and it was great. Luckily in the beginning because from this time it was our favourite place for Lunch and Dinner. We didn't check out any other Place. Great German Chef who knows how to cook with Heart. The Owner is also a great Guy once you get him to know as well as his wife and Staff. Im sad I didn't find his Rooms while I searched online. They are great spacious and they have a nice Pool. Ralf just promote them more. Next time I will stay there for sure!!! For me No.1 Food Place and we even watched the WC2014. All the Best and maybe see you again. Regards to the whole Crew.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Nice environment and nice service. I had the sirloin steak but was overcooked. The pancakes were very yummy.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We were informed by Ricardo at Ocean Sun Dive Resort that these guys make the best steaks in Bali. I can't compare, but it was very tasty. It seems the German owner cooks the western food, or at least the steaks. The pool table is a great perk as well, and the girls that work there are really sweet.

Their Indonesian food is good (nasi goreng, ayam soto, ayam kecap highly recommended, as was the chicken satay) as was the calamari and the huge seafood basket.

Check them out!

2  Thank maat1976
Reviewed 12 June 2014

There is not many restaurants in Tulamben, but this one was definitely the best!! Big portions and friendly staff!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Waited a long time for my chicken with balinese spices, which although tasty, was a bit dry and quite small. Good company and conversation and Magnum ice creams across the street saved the night.

1  Thank CubicletoReef