Open today: 06:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Great shore dives!

I did 5 shore dives with Aqua Dive Paradise, in some of the best sites in Tulamben. Dive center... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2024
Roving66641419922
Great dive and knowledgeable, friendly dive masters and staff!

We had a great dive with Patu. As it was my first dive after being certified he took time to give... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2023
HeidiMN
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews these guys liberty wreck diving experience my girlfriend diving spots marine life felt very safe open water awesome experience amazing diving thank you so much octopus kadek drop equipment shop team
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2019

My husband and I did 5 dives with Aqua Dive Paradise and really enjoyed them. Yogi was our dive master. He took very good care of us and worked to make each dive enjoyable. The dives were great and we are glad we chose this dive shop. We liked having the same dive master for all of our dives. Having a dive master for just the two of us allowed the dives to be more customized. The atmosphere was pleasant at the shop and the whole staff was very helpful. Komang and Gede were great help. We highly recommend this dive shop!

Reviewed 7 June 2019

After recently completing my Open water, I was highly recommended to go and dive around the USS Liberty and surrounding sites with Aqua Dive Paradise. It was really some of the best experiences I've ever had, the sunrise and night dives being the highlights. Our guide, Yoggy was awesome, super friendly and very professional...I loved every dive. Also great value for money :) Win win

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

We had one dive in the morning to see the US Liberty and we spent a very good moment with our dive instructor Tom!
He put his customers in trust, is very quiet and teaches very well before going in the water.
We recommend this place at 100% if you want to have a good time!
A big thanks to Tom for taking care of us and for his happy attitude!

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

I went there 3 times. Twice to snorkel the wreck and once to dive. I'm an experienced snorkeler but on my first visit early in the morning there was nobody in the water so I paid one of the instructors to guide me to the wreck. He explained everything about snorkeling and when he figured out that I was competent he led me around and pointed out the unusual fish etc. On my last visit I did an intro dive. My Dive Master Made was amazing. Truly professional and gave me a detailed briefing on absolutely everything. I'm 65 so they were very cautious with how deep I could go until Made had fully assessed that I was competent in the water. The wreck and reef are amazing of course. I felt at all times that I was in competent hands. After each visit I sat talking to Made and the rest of the boys and they are lovely guys. I highly recommend Aqua Dive Paradise.thanks Made.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 27 May 2019

Jogi is a very professional dive instructor. He is fluent in English and gave us a very thorough briefing. We have done a night dive and an early morning dive. Very impressive dives!

Date of experience: May 2019
Kadek S, Manager at Aqua Dive Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear Vanderborghtl

thank you so much for leave a reviews on aqua dive paradise tripadvisor , we are so happy dive with you and we hope you will be back again in future . all the best from aqua dive paradise tulamben .