Open today: 06:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Great shore dives!

I did 5 shore dives with Aqua Dive Paradise, in some of the best sites in Tulamben. Dive center... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2024
Roving66641419922
Great dive and knowledgeable, friendly dive masters and staff!

We had a great dive with Patu. As it was my first dive after being certified he took time to give... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2023
HeidiMN
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews these guys liberty wreck diving experience my girlfriend diving spots marine life felt very safe open water awesome experience amazing diving thank you so much octopus kadek drop equipment shop team
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

The experience was really awesome. Firstly we had a training session where the instructor cleared each of our doubts and made sure everyone was on the same page. During the dive, the instructor made sure that we were following the suggestions and no one was panicking. We had a completely breathtaking and relaxing experience.

Thanks to aquadive team and cheers.

Reviewed 14 June 2019

We spent the first 4 days of our Indonesian holiday in Tulumben diving with the team at Aqua Dive Paradise. It was a wonderful experience! It had been a minute since our last dive so our dive master made sure to go through skills at the dive shop and once we got in the water for the first time. After that we dove as much as we possibly could. Wreck dives, wall dives, sunrise dives and night dives! I couldn't recommend this dive shop more! Locals with great knowledge of the area and all the dive spots around Tulamben.

We spent some time on Gili Air later in our trip and I dove with a dive shop there that paled in comparison to Aqua Dive Paradise. HIghly, highly recommend!

We'll definitely be diving with them the next time in Bali.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 9 June 2019

We had a great experience here. My wife did her four open water dives with Made. He was patient, calm, knowledgeable, fun, and spoke great English. She got to explore the coral gardens and the USAT liberty ship wreck all while completing her open water certification. She loved the experience.

I dove the USAT Liberty and the Drop off with Ketut. Great dive master. Friendly, knowledgeable, and a good eye for fish.

We both would 100% dive here again

Reviewed 8 June 2019

My husband and I did 5 dives with Aqua Dive Paradise and really enjoyed them. Yogi was our dive master. He took very good care of us and worked to make each dive enjoyable. The dives were great and we are glad we chose this dive shop. We liked having the same dive master for all of our dives. Having a dive master for just the two of us allowed the dives to be more customized. The atmosphere was pleasant at the shop and the whole staff was very helpful. Komang and Gede were great help. We highly recommend this dive shop!

Reviewed 7 June 2019

After recently completing my Open water, I was highly recommended to go and dive around the USS Liberty and surrounding sites with Aqua Dive Paradise. It was really some of the best experiences I've ever had, the sunrise and night dives being the highlights. Our guide, Yoggy was awesome, super friendly and very professional...I loved every dive. Also great value for money :) Win win