“1 on 1 dives for the cheapest price in tulamben,”
Review of Bali Dive Quest

Bali Dive Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: Come diving with Bali Dive Quest, we will give you the ultimate dive expierence !
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“1 on 1 dives for the cheapest price in tulamben,”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have to give Sebastian and putuk a good review here for they gave me 3 dives when and where I wanted with the smallest group imaginable 1 on 1 ! And probably at the cheapest price in Tulamben.

Also I recommend seeing the more recent wreck, in my opinion it's even funnier than the USAT liberty. And bring a camera to it! My only regret in life is not having a picture of me «driving» that boat underwater... (yep only regret in my life)

Visited October 2013

“Amazing dive place!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The dive center is cool, the wreck and the fishes are incredible and Sebastian,the holland instructor and owner is very nice,funny and good professional! We recomended that place to dive!!

Visited September 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Bali dive quest dives best”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Diving with Sebastian and Putu was great fun and an amazing experience.

Sebastian is a dive instructor with specialisation in makro-diving. He finds the smallest lifeforms - he showed us many many little animals living in corals, sponges, anemones .... also many pygmy seehorses :-). He opened up a new little world for us. We will never forget our common adventures under water. He also showed us divesites around Tulamben, where we met sharks, turtles and barracudas.

Sebastian and Putu took good care of us, so that we always felt secure - so it was easy for us to enjoy the dives. The equipment, with which we dived, was brandnew.

Bali Divequest enabled us to dive our quest: we chose the divespots and time. Whenever we asked for special animals, Sebastian and Putu knew, where to go. Luck also was on our side - we saw all we wanted to see.

Calculating price-outcome with the outstanding guiding (care, knowledge), super equipment and the experienced marine life, it's the best diving center, we have been to.

Putu is also a guide over water - he showed us beautiful places and temples and tells us about life in Bali, cultural background and a hindu story. So bombard this friendly person with questions. I bet he can answer.

Sebastian and Putu helped us to plan our ongoing trip. They picked us up and brought us to our next stop in Bali.

We really enjoyed diving with you!! We'd love to come back soon. Thank you for everything!
Yours, Patricia and Christoph (Austria)

Visited August 2013
Zevenbergen, The Netherlands
“Adventure diving”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

After diving with Sebastian in Komodo N.P. for a couple of times; I was fortunate enough to experience his professionalism as a dive guide again but this time to explore the reefs of Bali. Once again he could offer me a nice dive package suited to my own personal wishes so that I could experience the many different dive sites in Bali. On arrival Sebas picked me up from the airport which is really relaxed after a long flight. At first he showed me the house reefs of Tulamben and Kubu including the Liberty wreck of course. This was easy shore diving. We encountered i.a. barracuda, tuna, big schooling fish, rays, pygmee seahorse, frogfish and nudibranches. We also went diving in Amed. The dives are made here from shore or from Jukung. Here we encountered many turtles and there are good spots for macro diving. A visit to the Japanese wreck is recommended. After some days we went to Nusa Penida to see the Manta rays. It’s a bumby ride to this island. So bring your motion sickness tablets with you if you know you may need them. Despite the strong currents, cold water and sometimes less visibility diving is great over there if you get to see the Manta rays. Fortunately in the first dive alone we encountered 5 huge ones. I skipped a trip to the dive spots close by Padangbai and Candidasa because I didn’t want to spend too many hours at sea because of big waves. So no sharks for me. However I joined Sebas for a muck diving safari to north west Bali. This was a very relaxed trip. Transport and overnight stay were very well organized. Overall I was really marveled by the biodiversity of the marine life in Bali and Sebas has an excellent knowledge of the dive sites which is a big advantage to find the special species. I’m looking forward to go back to Bali next month. Hopefully Sebas will show me a Mola Mola this time. I am sure it will be a fun adventure again.
Greetings,
Krijn

Visited October 2012
Tilburg, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Diving!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Sebastian is one of the best diving guides/instructor for Bali and especially the Tulamben area.
I've had the pleasure of diving with him many times. He sees what others miss:
If you like small stuff you've never seen before...He's your man.

Now he started his own diving school he doesn't have to do what others tell him to do.
He and Putu know exactly what customers want and don't want to make a fortune out of it.

Although I was a dive guide myself in the area of Tulamben;
I've never been able to come even close to show the amount of special things, he has showed me and other guests...

Because he's been in Indonesia for over 6 years, he knows his way around. Not only for backpackers but for everyone! Ask him anything and he will give you a good and honest advise! No tourist trap here; not trying to sell you tours but trying to give you exactly what you want for a good price.

So don't waste your time trying to find the cheapest or best diving guides....You have found them. Be sure to go diving on the wreck, go see manta's on Nusa penida and ask Sebastian and Putu where to go and what you want to see.

If you like soccer.... there's a match every day on the parking lot. Get to know the locals.
Give them my regards. Tell them extra Joss misses them.

Can't wait to go back there.

Visited May 2013