Lewis Grand Hotel
Kokomo's Suites Hotel(Angeles City)
US$32
US$68
US$41
US$26
Agoda.com
Winds Boutique Hotel(Angeles City)
US$63
US$61
Agoda.com
Wild Orchid Resort(Angeles City)
US$81
US$65
US$52
US$46
Hotels.com
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
US$136
TripAdvisor
All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallinstant coffeerooms are spaciousfree shuttlepresidential suiteroom service ishotel of choicetaxi servicewalking streetjacuzzi roomnight lifenon smokingother hotels in the areadvd playerflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our family stayed here overnight for my brother's wedding and we had fun! :)

PROs:
- Nice location
- Very friendly and accommodating staffs
- Spacious rooms and aircon works really good
- Free and strong wifi connection
- Nice and clean bathroom
- Shuttle service going to Clark and Fields area
- 24/7 access to the impressive pool
- Nice lobby which my brother and her bride used for wedding photoshoot

I think though that the elevator needs replacement, it's really creepy and also suffocating at one point. Overall, two thumbs up to Lewis Grand Hotel! Definitely worth a stay! :)

Room Tip: Ask and request a room with a view of the pool. :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Korikokok

Thank you so much for your visit, and for your nice & pleasant feedback.

We are so glad to hear that you and your family staid here with us, and that you all had good fun, including also celebrating your brothers wedding.

Thank you for qualifying the Lewis Grand Hotel as “One of Angeles City's Finest” !

We very much appreciate you noticing and listing the different PRO’s, which you found at our Hotel, which were:

- Nice location

- Very friendly and accommodating staffs

- Spacious rooms and aircon works really good

- Free and strong wifi connection

- Nice and clean bathroom

- Shuttle service going to Clark and Fields area

- 24/7 access to the impressive pool

- Nice lobby which my brother and her bride used for wedding photoshoot

We couldn’ t have said this any better, 'lol' ! ;-) – Thanks again for your positive feedback !

The only negative point that you listed was the elevator, and although that is a new (and imported brand) elevator, we are currently already in the process of doing some additional upgrading on it. This just for your kind consideration and information.

Thank you and your family again for your visit, and we do hope that we can Welcome you back again already soon !

And…, thank you for your overall verdict:
“Overall, two thumbs up to Lewis Grand Hotel! Definitely worth a stay! :-) ”.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The hotel is on Perimeter Road quite a bit away fromthe action but is providing a shuttle service to Fields. Impressive Lobby, amazing pool area unfortunate the color is marking on your feed or other body parts, rooms are big with a big bathroom as well, which was real relive after the desaster at the Queens hotel. My room had a balcony facing the pool nice, but also some of the samll little insiects made it into my room due to that.. But it is really a nice resort with a good internet connection and proper and kind service..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Adilson B
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Adilson B

Thank you for your favorable feedback regarding our Hotel, and for stating that this is a “Great place” for you ! :-)

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the location, which is a bit more quiet and secluded then others; and that at the same time you were able to avail of our free transportation that we offer for our valued Guests !

Many visitors are rather impressed by our Lobby, which is also a popular back drop for wedding arrangements; and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself in – what you called – our “amazing” pool area. Please also be informed that we are currently discussing on how to (further) upgrade this… !

We enjoy to hear from you, and that you found our rooms to be big and with a big bathroom as well.

Lastly you mentioned that you’ ve enjoyed the balcony facing the pool, which you found nice (however, we recommend to – at night – close the balcony door, as the surrounding that we are located in is very green and “park – like”).

Thank you for your overall good feedback and comment, whereas you found the Lewis Grand Hotel to be a really nice resort with also a good internet connection and proper and kind service.

We hope that you will come and visit us soon again, and wish you in the meantime all the best !

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed there for three nights and loved it! Booked online through their web site, prompt reply, my request for a pool view room was accommodated. The pictures on their site exceeded the actual room, not the opposite, which is often the case. Very spacious room, nice little patio, spotlessly clean, well stocked mini bar at fair prices. Fast WiFi in the room. Free shuttle service around Angeles. A BPI ATM off of the lobby, a nice amenity.

The grounds and pool area are meticulously maintained. I enjoy walking around to get a feel for a place that I am visiting. Walking around Angeles is an experience, the traffic, the jeepneys and trikes, people who specialize in relieving you of your wallet and cell phone, it is a fun place, but I always had my personal safety settings turned on high when out and about. Walking into this hotel, with the grand lobby, I felt like "Okay, I can relax now, all is well" , a nice feeling.

Enjoyed The Avenue restaurant and bar. A good place to meet some interesting characters. All the staff were professional, helpful, well trained, they know their jobs and do them well. A special tip of the hat to Reggie, a bartender at The Avenue, their bar and restaurant, I have drank at a lot of bars, the product, alcohol, is pretty much the same in every bar, what sets them apart is the ambiance ( fantastic here ) and the service. Reggie is an engaging, entertaining bartender who I enjoyed chatting with, and who never let my SMB run dry!

Look forward to staying here again on my next trip to Angeles!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Fred Q.

First of all, thank you so much for staying here with us – and we are of course happy to hear that ‘you loved it’ !

Thank you also for complimenting our reservations process. We are glad to hear that everything went to your full satisfaction. And that your request for a pool view room was not only accommodated, but that you actually found the room itself to be nicer then the pictures on our Website.

We are happy to hear that you found your room to be very spacious, enjoyed the nice little patio, and also found the room to be spotlessly clean, with a well stocked mini bar and at fair prices. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our free WiFi in the room (which you’ ve experienced as fast), as well as our free shuttle service around Angeles. Lastly, we are also glad to hear that you were able to make a good use of our BPI ATM, off of the lobby, and that you found that a nice amenity.

Herewith we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your nice and positive feedback; that you found the grounds and pool area to be meticulously maintained, and that when walking into our hotel, with the grand lobby, you felt like 'Okay, I can relax now, all is well'. We are happy to hear that you had that kind of nice feeling when entering our Hotel.

Lastly, we are also glad to hear that you’ ve also enjoyed The Avenue restaurant and bar, and that you found it a good place to meet some interesting characters, that all the staff were professional, helpful, well trained, that they knew their jobs and that they did them well.
Thank you also for the commendation of our bartender at The Avenue restaurant and bar, and that you found 'the ambiance and the service fantastic' here. I did already have the pleasure to inform the bartender accordingly, and he is of course also very grateful for your positive feedback.

It is us, who are already looking forward to having you stay here again on your next trip to Angeles – hopefully already soon !

In the meantime we wish you all the best and thank you again for everything !

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had our wedding last year in Lewis I thought this hotel will be a very nice wedding but its not, the food is cold, the cake is tough, the stag is so small an in our packag it says they gonn provide everything but on the day od wedding they dont provide a player for th big screen. I gave the giveaways to the person in there I told them to put under the table inside but it is still outside. People are not profeasionals im glad I had my coordintor. I never recommend this hotel for weddings.

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank prettyanne
HotrodLG, Director of Sales at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, from your wedding event at the Lewis Grand Hotel.

Being in charge of Sales & Marketing, and in this function being overall in charge of events here at the Lewis Grand Hotel, I was of course most alarmed to learn that food were cold, cake was tough, the stage was too small for your needs, a player was not provided. - I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention and to give me herewith the opportunity to address your feedback to us.

I investigated this whole matter very carefully and did not find any kind of note or record(s) about any 'wedding problem(s)' encountered by me or by my staff here, last September 2013.

Nevertheless, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused - and I am sincerely sorry that your event experience did not meet the high standards we strive to achieve.

Once again, thank you for posting the review. We do hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again better at the Lewis Grand Hotel.

(Ms.) Jean
Director of Sales /
Sales & Marketing Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The Lewis Grand greets you with Chandeliers and Spiral Staircase. The rooms are nice, modern and spacious. We had a pool view suite which was wonderful.

The location is good midway between Fields Ave and Perimeter Rd.

The service was very good, the restaurant was nice: good food good menu. The gym was mostly weights, the pool was large and good for laps. One note about the pool: it had a deep blue look (nice from our balcony), but when we got out we noticed our feet were blue. The paint on the bottom of the pool came off when you walked on it.

If we choose to go to AC again we will probably stay here.

Room Tip: The executive suite with poolside view was a good value.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeyteJim
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Hello dear LeyteJim

Thank you for your review ! Your review title: “Classy Hotel for a walk on the Wild Side”, for some reason, reminded me of Lou Reed’s song… :-)

Anyway, we are of course happy to hear that you liked the style here at the Lewis Grand, and that you also enjoyed our rooms, and found them nice, modern and spacious – and also that you liked your pool view suite.

When you wrote that: “Angeles is a city of dreams during a fitful nights sleep. Staying at the Lewis Grand makes the place a bit more palatable.” – I fully understood what you meant… and I totally agree… - With our spacious general areas, which one encounters as soon as one enters the grand lobby – as well as with our big garden and poolside, we offer “the other side of Angeles”.

And with our location between Fields Ave and Perimeter Rd, we offer “the best of both worlds” (here in Angeles).

We are happy to hear that you liked the services rendered, and found them very good…, that you liked our restaurant, which you thought was nice and with good food – a good menu…, our gym, which has a good number of free weights, but also machines, a treadmill and a stationary bike…, and our pool, which indeed is quite large and good for laps. - Please note that we are presently studying the feasibility of giving our pool a different surface.

Lastly you wrote: “If we choose to go to AC again we will probably stay here” – this would of course be our great pleasure ! Please let me know, if me or my team here can do anything for you, in respect of a possibly upcoming visit, thank you. We are certainly looking forward to Welcoming you back again !

Best regards,