Reviewed February 2, 2012
2nd time to Angeles and was lucky with the hotel. This time I went with a mate and I booked directly with the hotel and the rates were good. Overall the Hotel was a great place to stay and enjoy. Staff are very attentive and friendly. Being in August it rained continually for almost a week. and travelled everywhere with an umbrella. environs were experiencing flooding but our area was ok.
1, Room - nicely and clean and everything worked well and bed was soooo comfy. Hot water was good, flat screen TV with DVD was great and air cond worked perfectly. Key Safe for all my stuff was great. Room overlooked Fields avenue so was able to see all the action.
2. Food - No longer serve food as they have done away with the restaurant and now have a cafe at the front of the hotel - Great coffee. and just a short walk to the Paradise beer garden where good food is served.
3. Location - Fantastic, just walk outside and you were in the action with lots of bars within a 30 second to 5 minute walk away and not far away was mini markets and pharmacy and massage. Noise didn't worry me at night as it was very light background noise and I can usually go to sleep with TV on anyway.
1. -No pool but if you want to swim you can use pool in hotels within 5 minute walk away (Wild Orchid Hotel or Pacific breeze) at small cost.
2. - New bar - Vikings directly opposite Hotel has a good ambience about it-
Overall - on my next visit I would re-use this hotel.
Room Tip: Front rooms overlook Fields avenue but rear rooms may be a bit quieter.
See more room tips
Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Grand Central Hotel, a spacious, 3-story boutique hotel located in Angeles City. We are equipped with an in-house security system and security guards. We have free high-speed Wifi internet in every room, the outdoor bar, and restaurant. Our restaurant is always open and room service is available 24-hours a day. Our showers are extremely hot and we have extra-large high-pressure shower heads. When visiting Angeles / Clark, you'll feel right at home at Grand Central Hotel, which offers quality accommodation and great service. Only 2.0 km away, this 3.5-star hotel can be easily accessed from Clark Airport. Also within easy reach are Fields Avenue, Bayanihan Park, Fontana Golf and Country Club. Whatever your reason for visiting Angeles / Clark, the Grand Central Hotel is the perfect venue for an exhilarating and exciting break away. Whatever your reason for visiting Angeles / Clark, the Grand Central Hotel is the perfect venue for an exhilarating and exciting break away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.