“Found a gem”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We found this restaurant from tripadvisor. It's truly a gem. Food is good and authentic Japanese. Prices are very fair. Will surely go back every time we go to Angeles city. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Kean C

Reviewed 22 February 2014

At first, we were hesitant to dine in here because we don't know if it is really good not until I read the reviews here. So we went to Niji to check its specialties. Upon entry, the place is well lighted and the ambiance is cozy. We had a chance to eat in their Japanese setting of dining (low table). We ordered for their Yakiniku seafood platter. The beef tenderloin was delicious. We ordered also salmon soup and maki rolls. We were speechless. Our expectations was beyond satisfaction. Their restrooms were also clean. I would like to take some pictures to show unfortunately, I ran out of battery from my cp.

We can't wait to bring along some friends here from Manila to taste a different dining experience.

1  Thank Lexie G
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We discovered this gem thanks to fellow reviewers, so thumbs up for your recommendations. I endorse the views of others that the restaurant has good atmosphere, great food and the fun of teppanyaki presentation. Good value for money too.
In terms of directions it is on Don Juico just after R&B nightclub; not behind the Clarkton Hotel as anor reviewer posted. Keep this in mind and you will avoid a dark and hazardous walk.

1  Thank Colin C
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Personally, I am not really fund of Japanese cuisine but this restaurant made me like it. The ambiance is very nice, the staff are friendly. The food is very good and fresh. I love the menu because there are a lot of dishes to choose from. The best japanese restaurant I've ever been to.

2  Thank maerina
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I come to Niji about twice a month with my wife and daughter. The food has always been fresh and high quality. Always enjoy the spicy tuna rolls and also their variety of ramen soups. The menu can be overwhelming, there are literally hundreds of items to choose from from Korean to American dishes as well. Stick with the rolls, terriyaki and tempura dishes, and ramen soups and you should be fine.

1  Thank Crispin G