Galaxy Hotel
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$182
US$107
ABC Hotel(Angeles City)
US$132
US$124
US$48
US$45
Agoda.com
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
US$143
US$134
Agoda.com
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$31
US$64
US$59
Valentino's Hotel(Angeles City)
US$54
US$45
Agoda.com
Hotel Royal Amsterdam(Angeles City)
US$51
US$48
  • Restaurant
US$42
US$26
Maharajah Hotel(Angeles City)
US$50
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

51 steps up to my rooms after a night out was too much. They knew my age when I checked in and still put me on the top floor.

My safe had no batteries in, but that was because the battery compartment cover fell off whenever the safe door was closed. That meant that I could not open it to retrieve my passport.

The toilet hose (bum washer) was broken.

The furniture was flimsy. Very expensive room rates for the quality and service.

They do have a swimming pool but who goes to Angeles to swim? I never saw anyone use it.

Room Tip: Leave the aircon on all the time, even when you are out of the room. You will never get cool otherwise. Place a business card in the electric slot by the door. Check the Royal Amsterdam, I will be staying there on future vusits.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank PeterWChesterfield
Reviewed 7 May 2014

we book 4 rooms on the ground floor by the pool

we paid a deposit on each room to stay 2 nights
and went back a few days later to check in

on check in the korean owner told us he had Double booked one of the room
and only had 3 rooms on the ground floor
and one room was on the top floor no lift

all the aircons in the 4 rooms were not working 100%
the safe in one room was broken

the rooms on the ground floor are noise when guest us the pool
or walk past the room

the rooms are over priced for what thay are

we all check out the next day
and went to Amsterdam better rooms
and cheaper room rates

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank LEYTONSTONEE11
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I love this place. If it wasn't for the expensive prices I don't think I will stay elsewhere. I've stayed in this hotel 4 times since it was first built and I never had a problem with the robbery reported by others. I've become friends with a number of the staff there so I believe its a matter of treating everyone fairly.

Its true that the wall sockets are all Korean 2-pin round plugs and not the standard Philippines 2-pin plugs. However, anyone from Malaysia and Singapore would not have a problem with this unless they had a 3-pin device. The wattage is also slightly higher here than in other hotels to cater for it, and so devices charge alot faster.

The rooms have strong wifi and also comes with adult channels on the cable as standard (but I doubt this was necessary). I've eaten at the restaurant at the lobby and service has always been good and a number of them are long serving staff. There are no lifts to the top floor, which is why I usually stay in the deluxe rooms on the 1st floor. The pool is great for your partners to swim if they stay til the morning. I've seen plenty of Koreans staying here, including normal couples and groups of friends as well as plenty of Indian businessman from Malaysia. This I would say makes up the majority of their customer base.

And to top it off, I once left my passport here at the front desk when leaving for the airport and they very nicely called the pre-arranged taxi to come and take it back before I realized it and that put them on my good books.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for, and in many cases, that would be the higher floors without a lift and/or smellier rooms as the turnover rate there is higher.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Azn_BlankScreen
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I actually met the owner when construction started. He barely speaks English and asked me if I could help him, especially since I have many friends coming to AC. First - everything in the hotel rooms are from Korea...the ac, bed, even the electrical outlets. So the holes in the wall is two round prongs??? What the hell are they thinking??? If you want to plug in your ipod, ipad, laptop, etc, you need an adapter. My first day there, they ran out! I also couldn't use the ac, the instructions were all in Korean! The irony is that the owner told me that he didn't want Koreans in the hotel, but everything is in Korean??

Now I stayed there when it first opened. It's still a fairly new hotel but it sucks. No elevator and the top floors are DIRTY. If you stay at other hotels in the area, the staff is older and you could tell they are professional. But the staff in Galaxy is young kids, looks like they just graduated from college. The rooms have stains and you bathrooms already smells of urine.

For some odd reason, there seems to be a ton of Indians and Arabs in the hotel, and there are like 4-5 of them sharing one room. No parking, dirty rooms...all I can say that is not negative is that the location is awesome..besides that, nothing else positive to say.

Oh yeah, the hotel already has a reputation for money being stolen from the safety deposit boxes.

Room Tip: Rooms are basically the same, but the higher floor you go, the cheaper. No elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Asiatraveler54
Reviewed 30 September 2013

it wasn't safe stayinG in this hOteL aLone..most speciaLLy for woman...my bf and i stayed in this hOteL for about 5 niGhts and 6 days to be exact ,,bUt da last niGht i need to sLeep aLone coz my bf was goinG back to korea that time,and his fLiGht is around 12 midniGht..and he wasn't aLLowed me to go back home after he left coz it was dangErous for me, so we both decided that i will stay in this hOteL untiL mOrninG, bUt after an hOur that my bf left,i can't sLeep coz i heard a noise cominG from a door knOb,someone tried to open my door, and nOt onLy that i saw a shadow of a guy wearinG a white shirt and he's lookinG inside da room that i occupied that time,,im pretty mUch sure that was one of their staff!, ..my heart beat so fast coz that was da first time it happened to me in a hotel,i tOLd my bf abOut it,and he called da korean manager bUt da kOrean manaGer always give my bf a faLse promises that they wiLL review da CCTV and wiLL give my bf a call after that..bUt untiL nOw no calls and nO messaGes at aLL..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple