“Amazing !!!!”

Ranked #23 of 486 Restaurants in Angeles City
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place , very cozy and comfortable. The staff is nice and friendly and the food is just amazing.
Strongly recommended are the courses with fish and meat. Try also the mango tango as desert ( creamy tiramisu with mango slices on the top).
Friday and Saturday live music with a skilled guitar guy.
The owner is very open and friendly ad well and the price are very honest.
If you are looking for a nice place where to eat real Italian food , well this is defently for you.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

When it comes to pasta and Italian pizza Amore Mio is the best this is the real Italian food with the real taste!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Walked into a room with bottles on the wall, then bags of dried supermarket pasta. Not the best of impressions. The server who looked after me for the first part of my day seemed disinterested and bored. Like she would rather be at home, which was proven when she had a quick heated discussion with the server who arrived after her (who subsequently looked after me).
To give the second server her dues, she was friendly helpful and even helped me with a map of the local area.
I ordered some bruschetta, and a lasagne.
The bruschetta was okay, I would have liked a little more garlic and some olive oil with it.
And with no rush on the second course I took my time to enjoy.
The lasagne was different to what I'm personally used to. But the pasta seemed fresh and the sauce didn't have the typical Filipino sweetness which was a huge positive. The garlic bread was a nice touch. Huge amounts of garlic here, ( Wish some of that was on my bruschetta!)

Overall a good experience the staff and style could both do with some minor changes, but the food surprised me. Thank you, I will be back.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Went here because i heard a lot of good stuff about it. There is a regular area in front and an outdoor area at back. I chose the latter. Food was good wine was good coffee was dreadful. Waitress likes to rely on memory which in the Philippines will be fraught with danger. They have these battery operated fluorescent lights which are disgusting. Candles would be much more intimate.
During the time I was there I seen maybe twenty very well fed rats running around. Very annoying people smoking on next table and very loud drunkards on another table. Oh and they don't accept credit cards. Overall food good but place didn't meet expectations. I am not likely to be back anytime soon.

1  Thank Eagle999
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Great food. A litttle more expensive but value is great as well. The place is a little old, the owners friendly