“Good food delivered”

Paizanos Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 494 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are next to rasoi indian restaurant and a few doors down from the ozzy meat shop.
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered s few times while in pampanga,good food,good portions,expect to wait 60 minutes for delivery,well worth the wait.I will order again when in Pampanga.

avsnep, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are very happy that you liked our food! We'll try to get your food to your doorstep faster the next time you're in town :) happy holidays!!! Cheers!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I have had many pizza's from there, and never disappointed. I have also has very good lasagna and very good mushroom, chicken, and rice bake, The rice could be just a tad more prepared(like with mushroom soup), but was very happy. The only dish I have had I was a little disappointed with was the spaghetti and meatballs. Sauce was lacking and meatballs were sparse. Overall, very very happy, and it does not break the bank.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

They do Pizza really well, other food is a toss up. Nice selection of pizza's on menu, nice toppings, almost perfect. I tried it a few times. From my experience for some reason Asian countries over cook the Pizza and along with the the cheese, makes it tough to bite into a slice. All and all good food, I would recommend, ask them not to burn the cheese.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I suppose it's a bit crazy to get pizza in the Philippines. but these guys do a great job... and the wings are incredible

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Great stop for pizza and has a wide variety to choose from and friendly service.
The food is fresh and hot. Delivery is fast too..

avsnep, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review We hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!