“Small restaurant but great food”
Review of Paizanos Pizzeria

Paizanos Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 496 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are next to rasoi indian restaurant and a few doors down from the ozzy meat shop.
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This is a really small place just up the road from where I am staying. It does not only serve pizza (great pizza) but numerous other Italian dishes and even subs.
I have tried the meat lover pizza, the lasagne and the meatball sub on different occasions and they have all been delicious.

I am fortunate it is only 400 metres up the road and they deliver.

Excellent food

1  Thank SimonBebe
avsnep, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful review :) we're happy to make you happy!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

10 large meaty wings for 210p! That and a good 4 meat pizza was enough for a couple days meals. Had delivery so can't comment on service. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

They deliver starting 3pm daily. My orders have always been delivered within 30 minutes of phoning in the order except when it's pouring rain (understandable, as they deliver on motorcycles).

It's the largest, best value, delivered pizza in town. They also make the best Buffalo style chicken wings in town.

avsnep, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review And thank you for the kind review sir We appreciate it!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

To start this is still the best wings in town. I text a order for delivery, I ordered 1 Honey BBQ and 1 BBQ wings this was the third times I ordered this. But this was the first time I said and , then stated it was 2 orders of wings, other times I only received 1 order. I also ordered a Honey Baked Turkey Sub. They text back no Turkey, so I ordered a meat lovers Stromboli. I got a pizza. So I called to ask why and the person answered we don't Stromboli, so I ask why did you say that. Now a Stromboli is a type of turnover filled with various cheeses, typically mozzarella, Italian meats such as salami, capicola and bresaola or vegetables. The dough traditionally used is Italian bread dough.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

over priced and tasteless,ill never eat there again and I'm really surprised they have such a good rating.Must have really went down hill in 3 months