“Comfort and Class”
Review of Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
Ranked #25 of 70 Hotels in Angeles City
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have stayed at the Penthouse Hotel twice now. This is a new hotel and everything is very modern and looks classy. I have to say also the beds are extremely comfortable. The location is perfect if you are in town to enjoy the night life and want to be based centrally.

The rooftop pool area is very nice with a small but quiet pool area. The food at the hotel was also surprisingly good and very friendly service. It is also a nice place to have a couple of drinks at night with some pretty cool lighting.

I have tried a few hotels in Angeles now and this is definitely my favourite.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank HarveyKarl
Phillip M, Owner at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Thank you for the very kind review.

7107 was a definate first for us and the community. It certainly presented some unique challenges to the community and the hotel as well. All turned out well though, I hope all had a wonderful time.

Should you have any further comment or needs please feel free to contact reservations@penthousehotel.com.ph . She is our first line for customer comment and needs.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed for 3D/2N with a group of friends to attend the much anticipated 7107IMF. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room since we were out most of the day. The hotel is quite new and the rooms are spacious. Roof deck provides a good view of the vicinity and you can actually see the concert grounds. Pricey compared to the other hotels but I think you get what you pay for as this establishment has more class and quality compared to the rest around the vicinity. Just a few comments: 1. The shower and toilet lighting fixtures are very dark. Might be difficult for some people. 2. We requested for two extra beds since 4 of us were staying in the room. We agreed that they couldn't assure us two extra full beds because of the room size but can provide us two mattresses instead. Upon check-in they insisted that they can only provided one. Took awhile for them to allow the two mattresses provided in our room. This was paid for by the way.

Overall, I'd recommend this place if you're not on a tight budget and would like to stay in more modern and high-end hotel in Angeles/Clark.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Phillip M, Owner at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Thank you for the very kind review.

The 7107 music festival was nothing short of incredible. I had such a great time myself, meeting many old friends and new acquintainces throughout the festivities. It was a great memory.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I'd consider myself a very patient and positive person. The look and feel of this hotel is pretty modern and decent. The food is pretty good; nothing to gravel over, but not bad. I'm currently here as I type this message and recently noticed a mouse in my room. Earlier, while using the elevator, I noticed tiny roaches crawling up the walls. Inside my room, I've also seen nats without any food open or present. These are all tell-tell signs of rodent infestation due to sloppy food cleaning management. Usually, if you see one rodent there's a good chance the entire property is infested. The staff are pretty friendly, and can be helpful. My dissapointment was elevated when I notified the staff of the mouse. Their response was that there were no additional rooms of that type available until tomorrow, and that a maintenance person would be by to deal with the situation. That was over an hour ago, and no maintenance person has shown up yet. If you ask any paying customer, they'd say that's completely unacceptable.

So, if you're not into mice, you might want to consider another place to stay. Not to say they don't have them either, but at least you have a heads up on the Penthouse Hotel. Good luck!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for the very kind review.

Things have changed a lot since our soft opening. I hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how much we care about you, and paying attention to those tiny details that can make a stay unforgettable.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel is very good and I have stayed at many. Lets be honest its in Angeles City a places that you go to for the night time entertainment because apart from that Angeles itself has not a lot to offer. The Penthouse Hotel is an oasis of calm in amongst the fun but madness Angeles. To begin with the staff could not be more welcoming and friendly all speak excellent English, the rooms (I stayed in an executive room) are spacious, clean and modern with all the amenities you could wish for and the beds are so comfortable you don't want to get up in the morning. As for the other parts of the hotel they also tick all the right boxes...a swimming pool that's clean with staff to help as well open and covered lounge areas (great place to wear off your hangover), a location that is minutes away from the nightlife and bar area to relax in if you feel the need. All this at a good price..which I hope they maintain as I will return if they do. Finally, if I am being ultra picky I would say the only fault was the pool had too many chemicals in for my liking which stung my eyes...but that's it....In conclusion if your going to Angeles City go to the Penthouse Hotel...simple as that.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 605...view not great but ok
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the very kind review.

We do our very best to make sure you stay is the very best. We are quite proud of our staff, as they are the ones that really make your stay memorable! We focus on getting the best staff available, not always an easy feat.

Love the pool deck as well, nothing like it for an early evening swim and a bite to eat and drink with the cool breeze moving across.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

A good discounted price for a Monday to Wednesday stay was obtainable through Agoda (a good price even after their chunky add-ons). However, I was given a room that did not correspond with the specifications of my Agoda booking. It was smaller and had no seating area, and the bath was not connected to a water supply. It was classified as an Executive room but as far as I can tell the hotel has reclassified all of its lesser rooms as Executive. After one night I was moved to a room that was bigger and did correspond with my Agoda booking. The bath worked but the shower flooded the entire bathroom every time it was used, due to the incorrect levelling of the shower floor. Oh, and they only supply tea, no coffee. Otherwise the room was good, no noise from adjoining rooms and probably the best bed I have ever had.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the Santos side (odd number rooms).
Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Frannk982

Thank you for the very kind review.

Thanks for taking the time to provide the positive feedback, it is most appreciated, and used in a constructive manner. I have always felt without feed back positive growth is very difficult to achieve. We really went the extra mile in finding those beds, that is surely the most common accolade we receive. 1 year later and I think we have really made vast improvement as a tourist destination.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great location and friendly staff who looked after us very well. Rooms are fantastic, hotels overall look and design is second to none. Always clean, no complaints at all enjoyed my stay very much and would definatley recommend. Thank you all at penthouse

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ben1391

Thank you for the very kind review.

Thank you very much for joining us. I enjoyed having a few drinks out at High Society with you as well. Lots of fun to be had at the Penthouse.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hotel have a nice ambiance and have a very good staffs, they are all so welcoming. The food are mouthwatering, it tastes even better when you get to try it. And the rooms are just so perfect it would make you feel like you you didn't even leave your home. The feeling as soon as you enter your room is very light, it's a good feeling and the bed is very comfortable, it's like you never want to get off of the bed. But one of the good thing you'll ever get to see is the beautiful view at the upperdeck where the swimming pool and the restaurant of the hotel are located...

Room Tip: The penthouse suite is one of the best room they have, it is best use for family and friends..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Phillip M, Owner at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Thank you for the very kind review.

Yes the penthouse rooms are spectacular, at 95 sq meters they are large enough for big groups and families. Thank you again for taking time to join us at the Penthouse!