“Great Place”

Ranked #13 of 69 Hotels in Angeles City
Kuala Lumpur
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have stave at the Pacific Breeze , this is the second time. Still a great place to stay. Most important it has clean rooms and well appointed. The room corridors are wide and has a good flow of air. Room has the convenience of seating with a table. I must say it will be great if the Hotel Management introduces coffee n tea making facilities. Nice pool area with the comfort of shades, enjoyed the dip with my friends. Cheers!!!!!!!

Room Tip: A window facing the town
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Highduke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have stayed at the Pacific Breeze Hotel in Angeles City several times during the past six years or so. Simply stated, this hotel, the staff, the food, the swimming pool, the room service including the Maid service are all exceptional.
The room prices are very reasonable and the "Breeze" is a very well run and organized hotel. I will be returning again this year as soon as possible.
I have been informed also that the owners of the Pacific Breeze have opened up a brand new hotel " Central Park Tower Resort" that is close to the "Breeze" and my friend has stated to me that the new hotel is absolutely fantastic.
I am not sure whether I will stay at the new facility since I enjoy the existing Pacific Breeze so much. The "CPTR" will be visited and inspected by me on my next trip to Angeles.
John Hunter

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are, I think, the best but rooms in the annex are less expensive.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank pitttman
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel for two weeks. Service, cleanliness and guest recognition was beyond expectation.My friends agree and will always stay here. Some one write that the safe got broken into during their stay. Not possible. Housekeeping staff are superb as are the rest of them.Faultless.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Justdoit666
Cape Town Central, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

If u wanting to be close to "FIELDS" walking street in Angeles City this is perfect. The response to emails requesting reservations were prompt & informative. My requested room downstairs was spacious & cleaned daily. I loved the fact that unannounced visitors are not allowed. I found the staff honest & trustworthy & the driver who collected me at the airport was friendly & not at any stage did he request a "tip" as almost all taxi drivers do in Angeles City. We brought our own whisky to the bar & found the P500 "corkage" fee reasonable. The restaurant staff were prompt at all times & very friendly. My only negative was the quality of the fresh fruit which was dry & tasteless. There were little or no "healthy" options on the menu. I have had much better Beefsteak Tagalog allover Angeles City as on the day it was tough & much too salty. I preferred to take my meals elsewhere. The hotel offers a 10% discount when paying in cash for your stay & meals which is a big plus. Overall i will defintely be back as the food no doubt could be improved. The almost permanent & very friendly & informative doormen were great & quite talkative. I have booked already to be back there soon.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms close to the elevators as the arrival at all times of guest with their friends cause...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Although it's old hotel, but the atmosphere of this hotel is very cozy and relaxing, really enjoy staying there. The rooms are spacious and clean, even in bathroom I can still stretch my arms. The staffs are all friendly and helpful, hadn't been there over one year, many of them still remember me.

Room Tip: Better book a room in main building, swimming pool and restaurant are in there.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The last trip, we were in the Phillippines at Pacific Breeze and on the first night, we had our safes broken into (more than likely it was the staff). Luckily we had all our valuables locked in the pacsafe inside the safe. The only reason why I knew it was disturbed was the fact that I always leave the combo lock in the same numbers, and when I went to open it, it was all different numbers. At first I thought that I had just forgotten to reset the lock to the same numbers. I mentioned this to my friend and he said the exact same thing happened to him. He even went so far as to say it seemed they had shaken the contents of the pacsafe.

By all means, stay at this hotel but make sure you keep your valuables locked up in your own bag.

On a side note, the service desk girls were really nasty.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
31 Thank kontia k
Muscat, Oman
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed 7 days last month and I was supposed to be booked in the main building, but ended up in the annex.

Hotel is in good location and the maids go above and beyond keeping the rooms clean.

The rooms are tiled and if you walk out of the CR with wet feet, it can be very slippery. (I almost fell two or three times)

The towels need to be replaced with bigger towels and there are no hand towels provided.

Room Tip: Book room in main buliding.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends