“Best Place To Stay”
Review of ABC Hotel

ABC Hotel
Ranked #1 of 71 Hotels in Angeles City
Reviewed 8 March 2014

ABC is in my opinion the best place you can stay if your visiting Angeles. The hotel has no faults or flaws at all besides the high price tag compared to others... but as they say at the ABC.. You only Live Once!

Be sure to get a card from the front desk so you can call the hotel and be picked up by the ABC car service. They will even drop you off anywhere you want to go.

Room Tip: If you get a standard room the "smoking" rooms are located at the front of the hotel above...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SMR891

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The hotel is nice but some of the rooms start to be run down with cut carpet, sinking bed mattresses, not hot water every day, poor TV reception....all this is made up byt the extremely friendly employees. They are all efficient and polite but what a poor management....the managers were having lunch and dinners at the restaurant and completly ignore guests even tough they see them daily...There is no recognition of good customers from them and they never ask after your satisfaction. It seems that for them it is give me your cash and dont ask for anything from us....I already have a few friends who were regularly guests at the property but changed dut to the poor attitude of the mangers...Remember at the end of the day I am paying your salary so would be nice to be respected...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Gilles B
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My stay at this hotel has so far been my best and favourite hotel experience. From the airport there was a staff member waiting with my name on a board, after a short wait we were on our way in a shuttle provided by the hotel. First time walking into the hotel, it does not seem very flash but once you are done with check in and head to your room it was mind numbingly awesome.

We had the 2 bedroom Penthouse Suite which was confusing to find at first but it is amazing once you work it out. There was a very spacious and open deck for our 2 rooms, a couple of sun beds, a lounge, private bar area and panoramic views of the city.

Just to highlight a few things;
- Very large circle bed
- Remote controlled mood lighting
- Motorised blinds
- High ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Large "mini bar selection"
- Large LCD Samsung TV with many channels, USB input and sound system
- Very clean and modern bathroom area, toilet in separate cubicle
- Shower with 5 adjustable jets and motorised blinds
- 5 person Jacuzzi with adjustable LEDs, TV & DVD and a cooler for drinks
- Private bar area for parties and a few sofas

The staff at this hotel were a pleasure to deal with, some even became friends, some staff members that we hadn't met yet already knew our names. Everyone from housekeeping, restaurant, concierge, drivers and front desk staff were a pleasure to deal with, I cannot have been more happy with the level of professionalism they all had showed.

The hotel offers an on call shuttle service within city limits which came in handy daily, they also organised transport to Manila from the hotel at a very reasonable price. Both restaurants were a great dining experience, delicious and priced well as was room service. During our stay my mate celebrated his birthday, the restaurant staff had organised a cake for us and housekeeping staff had brought us a bag of ice for our eski/cooler of drinks for our party.

One thing to note which I always notice at some hotels, you don't need to swipe your card at the elevator to access your respective floor. Not a big issue but every so often we would see someone exploring around and outside our room, the entrance to our area has a sign which says "Private Room/Party, Do Not Enter Unless Invited". Card access to our area would be good to give it that extra bit of privacy, we also had a group of people who were also staying at the hotel try to crash the party we were having.

Overall the one negative point is nothing compared to the experience we had during our stay here, I cannot recommend this hotel enough and have already planned to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is a really cool hotel to stay at and everyone needs to stay there at least once on their life. The number one ranking on trip advisor is well deserved. Hotel staff is excellent and the same for the restaurant staff and food.

The only thing which needs to be changed are the carpets in the rooms. Indeed, they need to be removed and replaced with either hard wood or ceramics. There is a musty smell from the carpets and it makes zero sense to have rooms with carpets in a tropical climate. Other than that, was a good experience staying there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Francesco C
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Whilst visiting and travelling the Philippines I thought it would be good to live in luxury for the remaining days of my holiday so checked in to the Prime Ministers Suit here at the ABC Hotel.

It was easy booking online and the staff when checking in were very friendly. In fact throughout the whole two days here I didn't meet one staff member who wasn't giving me anything less than 100% great customer service.

The room was very clean, modern, amazingly arty, spacious, comfortable, easy to maintain (air con and lights etc) and really made you feel special.

In my room I had different lights around the bed, my own steam room, bath, shower etc and two TVs. I really liked how you could link up the TV with the sound system in the bathroom area so you could play music through some great speakers.

I had breakfast brought up and a massage before I went downstairs and it was easy to arrange, great quality and relaxing.

One day I went in the pool and I went along the pool bar and kitchen area. I was asking the chef about sushi as he was making it there and then. After he sold it to me I placed an order for some Sushi and a little while later I was given another plate of sushi, compliments of the chef which was amazing!

I never had an evening meal so I cannot comment but if it's anything like the lunch I had or any other aspect of the hotel, I would say you'd be highly satisfied! Definitely recommended. The city is worth exploring but really I think you'll only need a couple of days in Angeles City at most. If you're a couple visiting the Philippines and happen to be passing through Angeles City then I would say, go to this hotel! For it's A* service and quality throughout.

Room Tip: PM Suit. 100 English Pound per night roughly and well worth the money. Like living like a king.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Luke F
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Whilst there have been many excellent reviews of this 5 star Hotel, I would like to comment on the dining experience in their main restaurant. Their 3 course Chefs Menu is a mere P600. With 2 or 3 choices of each dish. The food was excellent, beautifully presented. Their in house baked rolls were possibly the finest I have yet tasted. The service was good and the surrounding area has a great ambience .This has to be the best food value with great surroundings in the whole of Angeles City.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nik B
Reviewed 9 January 2014

WOW WOW WOW!! is the first words walking into the fiesta party room. I was laughing my head off and the staff who were cleaning my room as I walk in were looking at me funny :D :D I told them, "you must get this all the time right?". Never in my life have I smiled so much when walking into a hotel room.

Lets just say, If you are here in Angeles with a family, this hotel is not for you. If it is your first time to Angeles and you are going there for the girly scene, The Fiesta Party room is for you! You are going to feel like a King. It really sets the mood of why you are staying in Angeles. Beds are huge for that extra one.... or two *wink*. Rooms are huge and are like 4 hotel rooms joined together..

This hotel is aimed for the single curious gentleman who wants to just have some fun! If you are coming to this hotel with a family or a girlfriend, you may find some of it offensive depending on how open minded you and your girlfriend are.

Don't get the fiesta party room if you are bringing kids!

Room Tip: Party Fiesta Room baby! You will be spoiled and the girl will love you!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo