“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 70 Hotels in Angeles City
New Delhi
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

one hotel which i would not forget of all the hotels i have stayed is ABC hotel in Angeles City.
It is a heaven in the angeles city.
I would recommend this to anyone without hesitation for its location, ambiance, services, activities, lively atmosphere!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank RayyNewDelhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is one of the most decadent hotels Ive seen outside of Vegas or Macau. Not that there is gambling, but ostentatious in most every sense. The setting is unlikely, but inside everything rocks. Service is outstanding, food is good though not world class, bar by the pool is real fun. The room I has was spectacular. Huge, with colored LED lighting, awesome surround audio, stem bath, round tub with soft lighting, a separate office, plush red velvet the whole shot.
Bottom line, "this is a man's world" fer sure.
Spa and spa service was awesome as well.

Room Tip: Dont think you can wrong.....NOT a place for kids....not even sure about married couples.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Zhudog
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is my first time in this hotel and I must say I am impressed with all the people inside working there.
They all give 5 star service and all around ready to help..
I only have a problem with the door man who let go full force of my bag when I was coming down the stairs and one arm holding on to it. I was at the bottom few steps and there was no point giving him my bag. he picked it up and let go of it. I wasn't too happy with him.
Besides this stupid man the rest of them were good. They did however have this tip mentality with a few people but others really were genuinely helpful and smiling.

I stayed at the Jacuzzi suite which is in the old building and does not have a lift.
3rd floor.
The room itself was great and exactly what the photos show and I even got a front view so I can see SM and the street which was quite nice.
The room had the long and 2 sofa which was nice to relax on watching tv and that had lots of channels.
There was lots of storage area in the long cupboards which contained basic amenities which are chargeable and a full fridge of drinks.
Toilet had all the needs of one days stay including toothbrush, shower gel, bath wash and lots of towels. face towel and hand towel.
brush and even cotton buds
To have a shower and Jacuzzi separately was nice but the Jacuzzi only works once the water level reaches a good height.
Air con needs to be switched on for several mins before it gets cold but a great room for a single traveller.

i went to the sky bar and could see for miles. That night I could even see a great storm coming my way but really windy which in turn caused a brown out. The great news was the power was back on very soon but not as quick as the automatic generators of other hotels which I could see come to life really quick.

I didn't get a chance to swim but the water and pool areas look really nice. If there was no lightening I would have gone in.

The food in there were nice and decent portions.
I also found the gym which is hard to find if you don't know where to go. It is at the back building 3rd floor which is air conditioned.

I used their beauty service but not too happy that they said the other beauty shop only did massage when they did all other services and better choices. The shop Beauty and the Best did the basic job but the other one which I could not find had better choices.

As long as you are a single traveller and not having a massive party this room is a great place and great hotel to stay in for the whole day as i did.
If you want friends to join you it will still accommodate maybe 7 people but the bed is enough for maybe 3 people.
There are enough pillows there to make an extra bed lol
My whole floor was non smoking so it was actually nice to breath well and not have any stale smell anywhere.

This would have been a 10 rating but the door man took away the 2 points.

just to add the hotel does have GRO which are all friendly from what i see but i didn't have time to entertain them. Or should i say i didn't give them the chance to entertain me.

Definitely stay here again if i was not planning to go out as you will need a whole day to enjoy the facilities and the room

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms for non smokers are great. i got a floor with non smokers. I am not even sure if t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Chi1976
Cholburi, Chon Buri, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Amazing..! 5 star service, 5 star Room, 5 Star Food, 5 star pool, 5 bed, that is why i keep coming back time after time every time, i have the same feelings, fantastic room, fantastic bed, fantastic service every time…! The staff do a fantastic work, and take so good care of you and they remember you name every time you come back, This hotel will be "for ever" in my mind the best experience of a Hotel stay i can get in the World. And one big + is the Wifi is getting better this time
as Angeles City got a new High Speed Cabel to ABC Hotel.

Room Tip: All room is fantastic, super bed, super room. If you like to party they have 20 super nice party ro...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I really enjoy this hotel over others I have stayed in when I am in Angeles on business or pleasure. I have to say this, and really pay attention to this one statement. The entire staff at the ABC Hotel are the most pleasant I have ever met in all the days or my travel experience of over 40+ years.

The staff from pick up at the airport, to the lobby staff, room service and house keeping, to the gym, barber shop, spa, Pool Bar or Sky Bar, the café, restaurant, and the Concierge (team) is just the best. The entire staff is just the most friendliest of any hotel I have been to. They exceed the warmth and kindness you would ever expect. They are always helpful in meeting all of your accommodations and do so without any expectation of monetary gain like a lot of hotel staffs do. I can honestly say, you will never, ever, have to worry about your personal belongings regarding theft or use.

The amazing thing about this, is "all" of the staff members really do their best day and night to assist you with your requirements. I must say they have exceeded any expectation I have ever had in mind.

The restaurant is a special point I want to stress because dining is important while on business or vacation anywhere. It is a major component of having a great time or a really embarrassing evening with a client or business colleagues. I do not know if you have ever experienced a really good steak at Ruth Chris, the quality, environment, and then get to the point of eating, the "meat". The meat is the key. With said, the ABC Restaurant has a team of chef's that make a killer tenderloin that is to me, comparable to the taste and preparation of a high end steak house like that of Ruth Chris (which I have eaten at several, in Honolulu, Dubai Marina, Orlando, etc.). I have this with a baked potato and steamed vegetables and a good wine from down under. Just totally impressive. The main Chef, Arial is very talented. Try this when you are there. The cut is not as big as those at Ruth Chris, but the taste is comparable. He really know how to grill the steak.

Also another positive point for the restaurant is breakfast. I switch back and forth between a traditional American breakfast and the European Continental (many years living in Germany). Nothing better than starting your day out with a beautiful breakfast. AND more important, you can order this 24 hours of the day. Try it, whether in your suite or in the dining area, both are great. I like my suite better, but sometimes when it is not crowded then people are ok to be around (I just do not like bad table manners, and people have them).

Sleeping and getting rest is important to me. Wait until you go to sleep in any room, of the three buildings whether it is in building one, two or three, you are in for a treat. The rooms are all very similar is color schemes and décor. Go to the web site and look at the gallery for assistance.

Get a hair cut and a shave is a must at the hotel.

The manicure and pedicure is a must with a trip to the SPA.

The hotel is just top flight to me, very European in design, tropical pools of Hawaii, Tahiti, Bangkok or those in Pattaya. The ABC Hotel pool is just a wonderful experience, lounging at the pool and only a request away from something tropical to drink to quench you thrust, greeted with a smile and friendliness from the waitress.

We're all different with opinions, likes and dislikes, but one thing we like more than anything, is to be treated well, and to be liked. While you are here, whether on business or vacation, the staff of Mr. Garrard (the owner) will do this. If you have a complaint, or something was not prepared correctly for you, the staff corrects the deficiency immediately. I will say, you will be taken care of at the ABC Hotel whether you are on a budget or you can spend freely, this is a true 5 Star hotel with a 10 Star Staff!

James E. Whitt

Room Tip: Building 3 has the larger rooms and more space and I have stayed in all three buildings. I prefer bu...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank jewhitt1
Greve, Denmark
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Have stayed at this hotel right many times , this time it went wrong , so wrong I was to move.

The first day I was at the hotel intranets was not working all day , the day after I moved room , it really nice room, but in this case the air con cod only run one on MAX , usually there are 3 speed , but this could only run at max, I tried to see if I could turn this.
So I had to ask to get it fixk beacause it was so nocie tie air con and I had to ask the frint disk 2 days before they tell me they can`t not do this.
The problem is not some remote air cone , so you get up at night to start air cone , and then get up again to turn it back on.
This time there were also problems with the cleaning room , again I had to ask 2 times for a better cleaning ( it is not normal here)
The scars have complained about my distress directly to management ( made ​​directly on their website) without some response , I need to move, so I could sleep at night.
There are now new Internet when it run it's good speed of the connection, but just need to log on each time whit a code a little irreterne
When I check out is I get credited for something that was not in the minibar.(it was not enven on stok)
I do not know if there is coming a new manager , but it is not a top hotel more and there is not at the service as there used to be. Otherwise also , I have been really unlucky
I will probably use some of the new hotels built to come.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
9 Thank ptrholm
Townsville, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

ABC is in my opinion the best place you can stay if your visiting Angeles. The hotel has no faults or flaws at all besides the high price tag compared to others... but as they say at the ABC.. You only Live Once!

Be sure to get a card from the front desk so you can call the hotel and be picked up by the ABC car service. They will even drop you off anywhere you want to go.

Room Tip: If you get a standard room the "smoking" rooms are located at the front of the hotel above...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple