On advice from a friend I brought my family here for a few days. Not enough space for 2 small kids. We felt out of place here as the majority of guests were single old men looking for that which we weren't. I'm sure this is a fine spot for them. But not for a family. Food is good and drinks are cheap. The seagulls (local hawkers) never leave you alone unless you pay them something to nick off. We wanted to see the Philippines and we did visit various places. No need to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In-room accommodation include the following to make your stay more pleasurable: 1 Queen Size Bed, air-conditioning/ceiling fan and wall fan, FREE WiFi connection, safety deposit box, telephone available for local & international calls, mini bar, cabled TV, private bathroom and toilet with toiletries. For Junior Suite same room amenities have been applied with 1 King Size Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Blue Rock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Rock Resort & Dive Hotel Olongapo
- Blue Rock Resort And Dive Center