This used to be the trendy place to stay and one of the few beachfront hotels in Subic but they have been surpassed by newer competitors. Place looks tired, tiny pool full of noisy kids, basic rooms. Restaurant is good but that's about all the Blue Rock has going for it these days. Prices are comparatively high for the standard of the rooms and facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In-room accommodation include the following to make your stay more pleasurable: 1 Queen Size Bed, air-conditioning/ceiling fan and wall fan, FREE WiFi connection, safety deposit box, telephone available for local & international calls, mini bar, cabled TV, private bathroom and toilet with toiletries. For Junior Suite same room amenities have been applied with 1 King Size Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Rock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Rock Resort And Dive Center
- Blue Rock Resort & Dive Hotel Olongapo