“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Olongapo
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I don't know who the other reviewer met, but the customer service was fantastic. I conversed with the person at the desk for a while and the workers helped us bring our stuff to the room.
The room itself was very clean and the bathroom was spotless. There was even complementary toothbrushes, soap, and toothpaste, and they even provided towels. Wifi was free.
Overall: would recommend and would return.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

The staff were professional, well mannered, helpful & greeted us with all smiles. The room was spacious and clean. Equipped with a flat screen TV, small refrigerator & other necessities. The building is located across a police station, casino & nearby restaurants. Also easy access to public transportation. I would recommend staying at this hotel & I would consider staying here again.

Mrs. Pizarro
Southern California, USA

• Stayed February 2013
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

My wife and I stay here for 4 days and it was excellent. The hotel staff we so very pleasant. The hotel location is in the city center with eating outlets and shopping at walking distance. We were taken care of so well right from the time we arrived until we checked out. The hotel has very clean and comfortable rooms. The absence of a lift was replace with very helpful bell boys. Though there is no room service, the food outlets with 24hrs McDonalds & Jolibee, helped solve that problem. There are also a couple of pubs, night clubs & Spas at walking distance. The hotel is very safe with very trustworthy staff. The location is also safe..No need to worry. The hotel also provides 24hrs complimentary wifi. The hotel rate was well worth it. The staff went that extra mile to make sure that all of our needs were met with extra care and excellent hospitality. Even the security guards manning the main entrance had smiles all the time. I will definitely stay in this hotel again.Thank you so much to Ailyn, Jerson, Paul and the team of excellent hotel staff for their superb hospitality. Salamat po!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Khanan556
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I checked in several times in this hotel.
Good experience: honest room boy

Bad Experiences:
The frontliner gave me tampered receipt, next visit they gave me receipt with incorrect date!

No supervisor in charge to handle guest complaints. Waste of time!

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank reyna beatang
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

We stayed here 2 days ago as we dont have much time to look for a hotel. I must say that I had a great night staying here. Staff are very nice and accommodating enough. No elevator since it is just a 3-storey bldg, if I'm not mistaken. Aircon is very cool. Wifi connection is good too.. :)

• Stayed June 2013
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

It is always wonderful to come back Subic Residencias. They never forget you. Not just the front-desk even the house-keeping staff remember you and address you by your name!The politest and friendliest staff I have met in my many travels and they always stand-up and greet you with a smile! Incredible! Jerson, Ailyn, Paul and Adrian, thank you for always making my stay so wonderful! Moreover the hotel is super clean and you can smell the cleanliness even in its common areas! This a wonderful gem of hotel in the midst of Magsaysay Drive and its located just a walk away from the restaurants, bars and the shopping malls. And there are 2 malls nearby and you will be spoilt for choice with the many restaurants and music bars that are closeby. And for the gambler there is a little casino for you to try your luck! This quaint town and Subic Residenscias is my choice of a home away from home and I will definitely comeback again and again! Lovely town and lovely hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms are all big with all the amenities and are value for money.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Baguio City, Baguio, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

I had a great stay at this property. They have a clean, very nice and spacious rooms. We stayed in one of the suites on our first stay, and it's very good. The room has a comfortable bed, a dining area, and a large bathroom with a hot tub. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff are very accommodating. They are so friendly which is a big plus. They cater to our needs, and they greet us every time we pass by with big smiles on their faces. Another good thing about this hotel is that they are near to the mall and you can just go outside and take your pick at which restaurant you want to eat in. I really recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for a place to stay in Subic.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Anne V
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olongapo
Mangrove Resort Hotel
Subic Park Hotel
Subic Park Hotel
#14 of 26 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Rama International Beach Resort

Been to Subic Residencias? Share your experiences!