1. Service. The hotel provides excellent service from all staff including security and shuttle drivers. You can ask for directions, tips, and everything you need that are not in the hotel and you will get satisfied.
2. Location. It is at the center of Subic. Shuttle is available, and many taxis are waiting and are not charging a lot. You pay 70-100 pesos to get you almost anywhere in Subic.
3. Amenities. The rooms in Bravo bldg. are spacious. The hotel needs renovation to keep up with its rivals. I wish they have a bidet for the toilet. And I wish I don’t have to stand inside the bath tub to take the shower. And I hope they put a sign on how the shower works (LOL)In case you want a dipper (tabo) just dial room service.
4. Facilities. They have an elevator in Bravo bldg. and a pool in Delta bldg. Nice lounges on each floor and a clean hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Subic International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.